• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flying the Hajj

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Plenty of countries believe the death penalty is abhorrent, the US still uses it.

Actually the US is the ONLY "developed" or "civilized" country that still has the death penalty.

The Muslim extremists are murderous. So were the Irish Catholics that were the IRA. As where the Christian Germans that brought us the Holocaust. Or the Khmer Buddists that brought us the killing fields in Cambodia.

Plenty of examples throughout history to prove the world is a dangerous place thanks to intolerant kooks.

I will say it again: Extremism from any religion or person is reprehensible and there is plenty of that in every country including the USA.

CRJ I think you are actually AVBUG. Weren't you exposed as a big enough fool in the other KSA thread?

Last edited:
Muslim countries centuries, nee millenia old tradition of subjugating women?!?!?

When did women get the vote in the USA and the UK? 1920 USA, 1928 United Kingdom.

Sharia law, the Koran, and many muslim countries, on the contrary, have made the LAW of the land such things as cutting off of one's appendages, beheading, and stoning to death.

As opposed to medical castration, chain gangs, and hangings/electrocutions?

Just highlighting that civilization as a whole moves forward. Never a good idea to paint a whole community with the same brush.

Back to the topic....

The pilgrims I flew were polite to a fault, well-behaved and I wish half the dip-$hit rednecked shiny sweatsuit wearing, WalMart bag toting former Greyhound customers that make up so much of todays US "passengers" were HALF as well-mannered. As to be expected, NO DRUNKS to deal with! Many of these folks have saved up money for YEARS to pay for the trip. I was VERY impressed with their personal conduct and seriousness of what they were doing. Go with an open mind and you'll be suprised. I know I was. Your mileage may vary....

Sure-

Very polite-until they pull out the "clicker."

-I'll stick with the Wal-Mart rednecks-thanks!

When did women get the vote in the USA and the UK? 1920 USA, 1928 United Kingdom.

Just highlighting that civilization as a whole moves forward. Never a good idea to paint a whole community with the same brush.
DANG!

-I should have guessed it earlier-you are simply such a tool because you were chemically castrated!

-Tough break, Paco!

So we've pretty much figured out human rights in 134 years and they have taken thousands of years to not figure it out.

My experience in that part of the world (with exception given to India) is that it filled with liars and cheats. They lie to you, they lie to one another, and they are, as a people, very insincere.

I'm glad your experience is otherwise, but it is true that lying and insincerity toward you, an infidel, is not technically lying and insincerity. Like it or not sir, you are are considered inhuman to many of them. If you choose to believe that it's all on the up and up, more power to you.

PIPE

Bring Imodium (previously mentioned). Also, go to your doctor and get Cipro. It is a strong penicillin type of med. It'll kill almost anything. "splain to the doctor why you need it.

Also, don't put your feet up on a table, do an AOK sign; in Muslim countries it is the equivilent of the bird

Actually the US is the ONLY "developed" or "civilized" country that still has the death penalty.

I guess Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea and half of the Caribbean will be shocked to learn that they are not yet developed or civilized. :laugh:

Seriously, the people you are defending are largely illiterate beings who have been raised with some very dangerous beliefs.

You are talking about people whose school textbooks use body counts for math problems- "If you were walking down the road, and you saw five jews, and killed two of them, how many jews would be left"?

You are talking about people who kill their own children for making minor mistakes, who believe it is OK to cause mass casualties against "non-believers" and who see nothing wrong with genitally mutilating their own daughters, cutting off hands of shoplifters, and stoning rape victims (and, no, that's not just the Taliban).

But they're OK to you, because you've had a couple of cups of tea with them, and made idle chit chat in a few cafes, and from this experience, you are a worldly wise man, and know these people best?

GMAFB. I've lived there, and not in a compound. or a military base.I've seen it first hand, and you, sir, are a useful idiot. Call CAIR and volunteer your services. They love people like you.

TW

Last edited:
NEdude, Let me clarify my point for those that believe one or two Wack-job's are the equivalent of an entire culture based on extremist beliefs, secularism, and hate.

When I said "blowing up a van thing", I should have said it's not the one in the van, it's their society which promotes that there will be one in the Pickup truck who blows the gate off and kills the guards. Followed by two in a cement mixer that drive through the hole left over from the blown up pickup truck and then they destroy an entire building housing civilians. Then the sniper picks off the rescue crews as they arrive to help the injured. Unfortunately, the day prior the cops were killed by a roadside bomb, so they never showed up. The teenage Islamics are filming this from down the street to put on the Islamic version of youtube. Blood sells, and the add on that website offers to sell you a Lexus. This repeats itself next week in the town across the valley, so on and so forth. It is their culture and has been for thousands of years.

To ensure this type of massacre continues, Islamic factions fund the families of those willing to sacrifice themselves for "the will of Alla" and the almighty teachings of the "saint" Mohamed. Sort of a social security for jihadists. Notice how the "good Muslims" turn a cheek and let this happen? Who can blame them, they would be dead if they complained.

How do you get to the point of walking into a market with explosives strapped to your stomach knowing your going to kill more Muslims than infidels? Simple economics, your family convinces you they need the money. Whats a jehadist to do?

Sorry I wasn't clear about that.

Latest resources

Back