Flying the Hajj

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep-

White Plains does blow, but go and fly the Hajj ad get back to me about these people......

You have no idea what complete scumbags you are defending. Go and meet a few of them-go and see how they will stone a woman to death after she is raped for "having _ex outside marriage." Maybe you should acquiant yourself with these people before saying they are like everyone else. They simply are not wired right-basic assumptions we all make about good vs. bad are not part of their culture.

-Perhaps you folks think stoning women to death for being raped is a good idea... I do not.

Just a question, are you stupid??

I have done it twice... 97 and 98

The guys on the board have covered just about everything:

1. I have seen a fire lit for cooking. You have to rememer that some of these people may have never seen a car prior to this trip much less an airplane.

Good luck!

My favorite, is after some get off the planes and into the terminal at RUH, many have never seen an escalator before. It always results in a backed up line while people are trying to individually hop onto the first moving stair.

Yep-

White Plains does blow, but go and fly the Hajj ad get back to me about these people......

You have no idea what complete scumbags you are defending. Go and meet a few of them-go and see how they will stone a woman to death after she is raped for "having _ex outside marriage." Maybe you should acquiant yourself with these people before saying they are like everyone else. They simply are not wired right-basic assumptions we all make about good vs. bad are not part of their culture.

-Perhaps you folks think stoning women to death for being raped is a good idea... I do not.

That was in Afghanistan, I seem to remember a regime change there in 2001

I was going to write a long response but then I decided that you must be just a tool.

Extremism from any religion or person is reprehensible and there is plenty of that in every country including the USA.

To paraphrase a Nazi's on trial at Nuremberg:

"True evil is a lack of empathy for your fellow human beings".

If you hand out earplugs...make sure to explain and demonstrate. Experience from two occasions.

-Jordanian Soldiers returning from Afghanistan
-Iraqi voters being shuttled to voting sites

Both thought earplugs looked like(and apparently tasted-since they didn't spit them right out) CHEWING GUM!

I hand the green ones out to kids for Halloween. Never too soon to protect their hearing.

Just a question, are you stupid??

I think to be fair, it's not stupid, it's ignorant. I don't mean that as an insult, but in the spirit of "I never was exposed to ......... fill in the blank of whatever learning experience you want to name. People who have limited international experience are in fact ignorant to the ways of the world. If they saw more of the world they would have a broader perspective.

OK, I only lived in KSA for five years, so I know a little about their act. Your right, they are just like everyone else; Friendly, family oriented, deeply religious, right up until one of them drives a van full of explosives into your front door and sets it off. Yep, just like us, except for the that blowing up a van thing...

I think to be fair, it's not stupid, it's ignorant. I don't mean that as an insult, but in the spirit of "I never was exposed to ......... fill in the blank of whatever learning experience you want to name. People who have limited international experience are in fact ignorant to the ways of the world. If they saw more of the world they would have a broader perspective.

To be fair, I have seen a good bit of the world. There are many wonderful people who reside in many wonderful places, and most of them are honorable and decent. The Islamic culture is different. These guys practice a religion which has no absolute distinction between "right" and "wrong"-which only matter as far as "believers" are concerned. If you are a "non-believer," a whole different set of rules applies. Go ask a Muslim if you don't believe me.

These people are truly not like others. Yes, I have worked closely with Saudis for an extended period, and yes, I do find them to be the most horrible people I have ever come across.

These people are the very definition of evil. They will run onto a school bus full of Jewish school children and detonate themselves, they will throw school girls back into a burning building because these poor girls are trying to get out without wearing their head-dress. They will kill kids in a Russian elementary school to get attention. There are no limits on what can happen to "non-believers," and women-even children.

If you think everyone, everywhere is the same, you are a fool. If you think I am wrong, go and work with these clowns yourself-you will see I am not.

I know a bit more about their culture than you assume. I have discovered an important distinction..... Everyone who has not experiened these people personally thinks: "Everyone, everywhere, is the same-people are all basically good." Anyone who has experienced this culture knows better.

Last edited:
To be fair, I have seen a good bit of the world. There are many wonderful people who reside in many wonderful places, and most of them are honorable and decent. The Islamic culture is different. These guys practice a religion which has no absolute distinction between "right" and "wrong"-which only matter as far as "believers" are concerned. If you are a "non-believer," a whole different set of rules applies. Go ask a Muslim if you don't believe me.

These people are truly not like others. Yes, I have worked closely with Saudis for an extended period, and yes, I do find them to be the most horrible people I have ever come across.

These people are the very definition of evil. They will run onto a school bus full of Jewish school children and detonate themselves, they will throw school girls back into a burning building because these poor girls are trying to get out without wearing their head-dress. They will kill kids in a Russian elementary school to get attention. There are no limits on what can happen to "non-believers," and women-even children.

If you think everyone, everywhere is the same, you are a fool. If you think I am wrong, go and work with these clowns yourself-you will see I am not.

I know a bit more about their culture than you assume. I have discovered an important distinction..... Everyone who has not experiened these people personally thinks: "Everyone, everywhere, is the same-people are all basically good." Anyone who has experienced this culture knows better.

Nah you are wrong, those muslims are just misunderstood. I mean whats wrong with a little jihad among friends.

Using that logic you could also say all Catholics are pedophiles. Look at some of the extreme behavior in any religion. As far as Muslims thinking "non-believers" are under "a different set of rules", what about Christians that think if you are not a Christian you are going to Hell? Some how I don't think God is up there saying "come on up Rev Falwell, you Dalai Lama are going to Hell. True, the thinking is not as violent as the Muslim fundementalists, but still similar in nature. I.E my religion is right yours is wrong.
I agree that the level of fundamentalist extremism is higher in the middle east than most, but it's a very volatile part of the world.
I guess if you can't stand people that are different one would be better of living in a gated community in the U.S.

Last edited:
Yep, just like us, except for the that blowing up a van thing...

I seem to remember a certain McVeigh blowing up a truck filled with fertilizer and diesel, plenty of innocent people were killed or injured.

Plenty of countries believe the death penalty is abhorrent, the US still uses it.

Wait a just a muslim minute! A more redonkoulous example of moral equivilence I have not seen in all my days!

The true fact that one singular event in Texas, in which some criminal-level racists dragged a negro to his death somehow is on the level with many Muslim countries centuries, nee millenia old tradition of subjugating women?!?!?

Van Damme! This is incredibly and obviously offensive and incomparable! Does this country/culture/religion (America) codify (make implicit in our legal tenets) the punishment for crimes is to drag a negro behind a pick up until death?
Hellz to the Nigative!

Sharia law, the Koran, and many muslim countries, on the contrary, have made the LAW of the land such things as cutting off of one's appendages, beheading, and stoning to death. This law is applied in a way that is obvious to all (with the exception of those afraid to call a spade a spade such as NOW (NAGs), duh UN, American and Eurotrash liberals) to be biased against women.

I am continually dumbfounded, but refuse to be surprised by some ignoranus' attempt to equate statistically rare, morally unacceptable, anti-social behavior with gubmints, religions and cultures who make no credible attempts to hide their true beliefs.

Suggested reading for the recovering sheeple and those who enjoy "truthiness" served cold, The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam and the Crusades, by Regnery Press.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back