• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flying for Celebrities

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When I was Part 135 I flew a buch of WCW wrestlers. They were great (just don't run out of beer). I had Bo Diddley on my ASA flight a while back. He was pretty cool.

Buffet

Anyone on the board had what sounds like the ultimate celebrity flying job - Flying for Jimmy Buffet? (when he is flown rather than flying himself that is....)

I had Bo Diddley on my ASA flight a while back.

Now THAT'S kewl! :)

Minh

FL530- If you want to fly the stars then you need to hang out at the right airports. I would check charter companies in LA and surrounding counties. I have heard of stars that buy aircraft and lease the aircraft back to an FBO (for tax purposes I guess). Good luck in your search. Wil

Re: Buffet

Pilotadjuster said:
Anyone on the board had what sounds like the ultimate celebrity flying job - Flying for Jimmy Buffet? (when he is flown rather than flying himself that is....)

Dayum straight....Buffett is the man. I'd love to get my hands on that Albatross!!

Last edited:
wil said:
FL530- If you want to fly the stars then you need to hang out at the right airports. I would check charter companies in LA and surrounding counties. I have heard of stars that buy aircraft and lease the aircraft back to an FBO (for tax purposes I guess). Good luck in your search. Wil

You also may want to visit ASE, every time I go there for some mountain flying I always see a few celebs. Not to mention the sweet Aircraft.

I've had Jackie 'the jokeman' Martling on one of my flights, and deadheaded on a flight next to Doug Stone (country singer for those that don't know), he was pretty cool, asking about the aircraft and such.

Guy I worked with at my last job was offered a job flying with..now get this...

Harrison Ford....

poor sun'a'beech didn't take it cause of his wife :confused: ...imagine that, livin in jackson hole, wy and getting to play chewie to his han.....:eek:

although now you'd have to look at that nasty huge nostriled beanpole calista flockhart that he's been seeing (what in the world is that about???)

although now you'd have to look at that nasty huge nostriled beanpole calista flockhart that he's been seeing (what in the world is that about???) [/B][/QUOTE]

She's young... he's waaaay not!

Sad but true, if it wasn't for Han Solo I might not have wanted to be a pilot.

You don't have to say it, I know I'm a geek.

Counselair;)

Counselair said:
although now you'd have to look at that nasty huge nostriled beanpole calista flockhart that he's been seeing (what in the world is that about???)

She's young... he's waaaay not!

Sad but true, if it wasn't for Han Solo I might not have wanted to be a pilot.

You don't have to say it, I know I'm a geek.

Counselair;) [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah he's old, but come on, it's han solo!!! or indiana jones, take your pick, there's gotta be tons of way better lookin chicks than that nasty hag he could be baggin.....

as for the geekdom, get in line pal, this career field is full of "us"

I've flown Jimmy Buffett - I dont know why he didn't take his own plane but I took him and his family out to Marsh Harbour and picked them up a week later. Really nice people - just as you would expect.
Also -
the Moody Blues - nice but as G200 said the assistants are a little over bearing. (however I did manage to get front row tix to the Hard Rock show in Orlando)
Burt Reynolds - Nice guy
John Meloncamp - Nice guy
Jerry Springer. really nice and a truly gracious man.
Shania Twain - sooo sexy
And several others I dont remember
One real A$$ but I cant remember his name.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back