Flyi

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Steveair said:
I bought some shares of Flyi the other day for 22 cents. If it works out, I'll make some great cash. If not, ohh well... other risks will pay off.
Good luck with it. I bought a Snickers bar and a Coke instead of 10 more shares of the stuff.

Speed Turd said:
Why would it not make a difference? And why are Wall Street analyist saying this is a buy?

Still anxiously awaiting your answer. Please tell me just one Wall Street analyst that is saying this turd is a buy.

I doubt anyone on Wall Street is saying it's a buy. However, the stock is extremely cheap. For 54 bucks, you can buy 300 shares and if that goes up even a penny (as it did today), you can make enough to buy a nice dinner at least.

There's also the prospect that they could get bought out which would likely be a nice cash bonus too.

It's a dumb buy if you have nothing but with a little risk, you could make a little extra. Simple economics.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ao?s=FLYI

No one is recommending this as a buy. However, the median target is 51 cents so you could potentially make a little cash.

Personally, I own some shares and I did the same with United. The price I purchased it at trippled in as many months and I made a few hundred.

Last edited:
WhiteCloud said:
Good luck with it. I bought a Snickers bar and a Coke instead of 10 more shares of the stuff.

So you were the SOB that took the last Snickers!!!!:smash:

I have some good news though- I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!!!:laugh: Sad thing is my 1000 shares can't even pay a monthly payment.:bawling:

Steveair said:
I doubt anyone on Wall Street is saying it's a buy. However, the stock is extremely cheap. For 54 bucks, you can buy 300 shares and if that goes up even a penny (as it did today), you can make enough to buy a nice dinner at least.

WOW 300 pennies, where are you going to go eat?

Jetpig said:
Steveair said:

WOW 300 pennies, where are you going to go eat?

300 pennies? is that before or after taxes? I mean were talking the difference between ordering a soft drink or just water...

Yo Jetpig.... what up?

Steveair said:
I bought some shares of Flyi the other day for 22 cents. If it works out, I'll make some great cash. If not, ohh well... other risks will pay off.

If you try to mail a stock to someone it isn't worth the price of the postage stamp you mail it with.

I had heard that Flyi was going to run United out of Dulles. What happened? Did the koolaid glass spill?

Latest resources

Back