• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flydubai.com recruits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get ready to spend a lot of time flying to/from India. How does the housing allowance for flydubai compare to Emirates' housing allowance?

It's actually more, a captain at Emirates recieves 14420 dhms a month for housing allowance, Fly Dubai captain gets 16000 a month. Good paying job, but might be boring flying depending on what you like.

It's actually more, a captain at Emirates recieves 14420 dhms a month for housing allowance, Fly Dubai captain gets 16000 a month. Good paying job, but might be boring flying depending on what you like.

Boring flying, I don't know. I'm guessing they will be going to a lot of the smaller places we don't go. Places like Sanaa, Aden, Sharm El Sheikh, Almaty, Baku, Isfahan, Shiraz, Yerevan, etc.

TP

Boring flying, I don't know. I'm guessing they will be going to a lot of the smaller places we don't go. Places like Sanaa, Aden, Sharm El Sheikh, Almaty, Baku, Isfahan, Shiraz, Yerevan, etc.

TP

Yea, I guess I should have said that MOST people would consider the layover destinations not as good as that of Emirates.

Yea, I guess I should have said that MOST people would consider the layover destinations not as good as that of Emirates.

The layover destination will be Dubai. At least that's how I understand it. Much like Air Arabia, it's all out and backs.

TP

Latest resources

Back