• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Flydubai.com recruits

colejer

Total Time
Get ready to spend a lot of time flying to/from India. How does the housing allowance for flydubai compare to Emirates' housing allowance?

It's actually more, a captain at Emirates recieves 14420 dhms a month for housing allowance, Fly Dubai captain gets 16000 a month. Good paying job, but might be boring flying depending on what you like.

typhoonpilot

Daddy
Total Time
17000+
It's actually more, a captain at Emirates recieves 14420 dhms a month for housing allowance, Fly Dubai captain gets 16000 a month. Good paying job, but might be boring flying depending on what you like.

Boring flying, I don't know. I'm guessing they will be going to a lot of the smaller places we don't go. Places like Sanaa, Aden, Sharm El Sheikh, Almaty, Baku, Isfahan, Shiraz, Yerevan, etc.

TP

colejer

Total Time
Boring flying, I don't know. I'm guessing they will be going to a lot of the smaller places we don't go. Places like Sanaa, Aden, Sharm El Sheikh, Almaty, Baku, Isfahan, Shiraz, Yerevan, etc.

TP

Yea, I guess I should have said that MOST people would consider the layover destinations not as good as that of Emirates.

typhoonpilot

Daddy
Total Time
17000+
Yea, I guess I should have said that MOST people would consider the layover destinations not as good as that of Emirates.

The layover destination will be Dubai. At least that's how I understand it. Much like Air Arabia, it's all out and backs.

TP