Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

learflyer

Time to drill Congress!
Come on, Wankel. I was going to praise Flyclear. Worth every penney. Never a line at security, and you get first class service by being able to cut in front of the mommies and the businessmen. With flyclear, it took me 1 hour from my front door to the gate, and I live 30 mins away from the airport!

LOL, what in the heck happened to my post?

I wasn't bashing it was wondering if anybody was going to use it or not.

Thanks for the info !

When i was at flops, it made day 1 all that much easier. More and more airports are getting it, and you don't (at least at MCO) even have to take your shoes off! You step on a machine and press a button and your good to go! I highly recommend it!

Why would you pay for that card when it is only good at some airports, when you could use your company ID in Uniform and avoid the same hassles and take all of your gels and liquids and leave your shoes on without paying a cent for that clear card that charges an annual fee?

I Travel in uniform, and have never had to check a bag, or take off my shoes, and I have had no problem at any airport that I traveled through, including international airports.

If traveling in uniform sucks, well I find it much better than having to check my bags, I will take wearing my uniform while airlining than having to deal with the hassles of checking bags, and I carry 3 on board with no problems

I have airlined out of HPN many times with NO bag issues, I took my Roll bag, computer bag and Flight kit with no problem, and my roll bag has plenty of over 3 ounce products in it. Most people just don't want to wear their uniform when they commute, that is your choice, but with my uniform on and my badge, I never get any problems

Batsky, I assume you're an NJI pilot or a pilot from another company. The TSA employees at CMH and HPN look for our ugly ties. They're probably taking a quick glance at you and see that you're wearing a different colored tie and just send you through.

That makes me wonder what would happen if I wore a different tie.

Latest resources

Back