• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flow Through Is Done!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Piedmont, PSA, America West and US Airways came to agreement on Flow through talks today!

Yeah. They're stapling Weedmont and PSA below the staple of the Mid Atlantic pilots, which is below the staple of the US Air furloughees, and below the America West newhires. Which means they'll all make narrow body captain in about 30 years Woo hoo!!!!

Weedmont! That's pretty good!

Stapling... I guess that's a good way of putting it. I can't imagine what kind of movement will occur, what with the average age of the USAirways list at 4.51 trillion years....

Yeah. They're stapling Weedmont and PSA below the staple of the Mid Atlantic pilots, which is below the staple of the US Air furloughees, and below the America West newhires. Which means they'll all make narrow body captain in about 30 years Woo hoo!!!!

What? Do you know the amount of folks retiring at US Airways (Avg age in the Cockpit is around 56)? I would say that in 10 years most of the people on the property now at the WO's will be Narrow Body Captains. Out of all the majors, US Airways would be the best choice due to all the retirements in the next 5-10 years.

I am sure once the details are announced the people that left might be the ones posting most of the negative comments.

WSurf said:
Out of all the majors, US Airways would be the best choice due to all the retirements in the next 5-10 years.

Doesn't seem like Airways has been the best choice for anybody since it bought Piedmont...

Doesn't seem like Airways has been the best choice for anybody since it bought Piedmont...

You know it, mang.

But I will say this: Our supreme instructor RM and I have the same idea; when someone in the airline industry says, "Done deal," it translates to "Bull Shtuff."

I have a dim view of what and why the USAirways pilots are attaching the flow through to, namely the implementation of the Nicolau award(ed) seniority game... if that's the case, anyway.

A light exists, I just hope it's not a train heading our way.

Any references or written proof of this so far or is it just word of mouth for now? I have high hopes it will be good news for PDT pilots.

Any references or written proof of this so far or is it just word of mouth for now? I have high hopes it will be good news for PDT pilots.

Should be something put out tomarrow. But like Quinnlake said, its a done deal. All party's (PSA, PDT, AWA, US Airways) signed off on it today.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back