Florida Coastal Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Way2Broke

Anyone know anything about this operation. You know, the standard issue questions; QOL, schedule, pay, jumpseat agreements. Thanks!

Is there any connection between FCA and Cape Air? I know nothing about FCA but if I was looking for that kind of work I'd probably check out Cape Air. They've been around a long time, pay decent, and from the limited contact I've had with their pilots, seem like a great bunch of folks.

Good flying jobs in Florida are always tough to come by. Lots of folks want to live in Florida and have a flying job. Wish my company would open a base there, preferably TPA or SRQ. Maybe in 2007.

Cape Air, Air Sunshine, Seaborne, and Caribbean Sun do. I don't know about FCA.
I would still like to know what the pay is like at FCA.
Where are you trying to go?

Last edited:
Employment Opportunities
Present
Captain - Min. 1500 hours, ATP - Ft. Lauderdale Base.
Future Openings

Benefits include: FCA flight benefits, interline travel benefits on a variety of airlines around the world, discounts at hotels. Health/vision/dental insurance is forthcoming in 2006.
FCAlogo_smaller.jpg

Home | Cities Served | Charter Flights | Fleet | Employment | About FCA | Contact
Florida Coastal Airlines, Inc.
903 SW 34th St
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33315
ph.954.359.5555
fax 954 359 5576
toll free 888 I FLY FCA

EMB170Pilot said:
Well...I did the 135 402 gig out of FLL. PM me and I'll tell you ALL you need to know about the good and the scum bag 135 operations.

Aren't they the operators that crashed a couple of times? between South Florida and the Bahamas? Or was it a different 135 operator?

Latest resources

Back