• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops raises health insurance 159%

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is a test from mgmt. They put out an outrageous cost increase to the pilots to see how many of you have the resolve to stick it up their A$$. This is a barrometer to gauge how much pain you guys can deliver. Make them scream uncle. The more the quicker.

Every plane can be grounded at any time. There's always something. I hope the FO pilots bring the whole operation to a halt. Management will get the message real quick when the planes stop flying. Oh yeah, and if I were in teh Beechjet, I'd never go high or over water. Stick together and ground those planes, for safety's sake.

Every plane can be grounded at any time.

Yes, very true, but how many were actually grounded after this announcement?

I wholeheartedly support the focus on safety. I'd also like to remind the Options pilots to SLOW DOWN this holiday season. We all know that during the hustle and bustle to load bags, catering, pets and babies, the atmoshpere becomes rushed and mistakes can occurr. Pace yourselves during those busy days. Inherent in the understanding of Better Safe Than Sorry, is the proven wisdom of Take Your Time to Get it Right. Financial worries are stressful. You must double check everything you do to make sure that your stressful work condition doesn't become a distraction.

Words of support from the NJW card shop to the Options Pilots---

http://www.bluemountain.com/view.pd?i=149904097&m=1932&rr=y&source=bma999

here's a groundable item: my A$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't sit on it anymore because of all the dry F$#%ing from management !!:angryfire

Latest resources

Back