• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Profitable?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like you guys got taken. "We're 25 less than our competitors. We're one of the very few people that operate on a national basis " What's NJAs 401K contribution?

Last edited:
50%..

This is proof that Uncle Kenn and his appointed management team does not care, nor respect it's employees.

Silvestros interview proves that there is no reason that they should still be keeping our 401K money match other than greed, and lack of respect for the hard working employees.

This is proof that Uncle Kenn and his appointed management team does not care, nor respect it's employees.

Silvestros interview proves that there is no reason that they should still be keeping our 401K money match other than greed, and lack of respect for the hard working employees.

OMG! like there wasn't enough proof before? How's that industry leading contract working for you? Lost wages and benefits help Kenn pay for Sojourn, Nextant and what else? Kenn gives it to you up the a$$ and the union stuffs it down your throat.

50%?

Hey Fish,

When I worked at Flight Options the match was 100% up to 6%, did they take that away too? Obama must have done it and it must have been for the good of us all.

Hope all is well, I miss working with the employees who work for Flight Options. Can't believe how long it takes to clean up a pile of poo created by a handful of idiots.

I is just so hard the believe that when i left there we had over 900 pilots and i was in the double digits. Even then the job just kept getting worse yearly.

My fo at the time was around 350-380ish on the sen list.

He has been furloughed for over 2 years now

Hey Fish,

When I worked at Flight Options the match was 100% up to 6%, did they take that away too? Obama must have done it and it must have been for the good of us all.

Hope all is well, I miss working with the employees who work for Flight Options. Can't believe how long it takes to clean up a pile of poo created by a handful of idiots.

I don't know. I work at NetJets.

Sounds like you guys got taken. "We're 25 less than our competitors. We're one of the very few people that operate on a national basis " What's NJAs 401K contribution?

I think we have one up on everyone in this category. Our match is 100% up to 10% depending on years of svc. The minimum is 8% and 10% max. I don't think anyone has that kind of 401k numbers. Its really the only thing flex has gone above and beyond on.

NetJets is 50% up to 15% of our pay up to the maximum allowed by law, $16,500. So this year they will contribute $8250 to my 401k.

Latest resources

Back