• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Profitable?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, a lot of guys in my circle are getting really pi$$ed off about the fact that we have been profitable last year, and are profitable this year and we still don't have our 401K back, and that they are talking about starting up the cold war again.

Now before anyone jumps on me, all I've got to say is don't shoot the messenger. I'm not saying that it's right or wrong, it's just what I'm hearing from a lot of guys.

Hey

You guys voted for it and you got what you wanted. I told you guys to vote no.

So.... why complain now?

You gotta listen to people.

raj

Congrats to Rajflyboy for another self-aggrandizing “I told you so” post!

Now I know his Avantair post – the one in which he provided a link to NetJets CEO David Sokol’s book – was serious.

Levitt has a history - how about Sokol?

“In April 2010, A Douglas County judge Gary Randall[3] in Omaha said that David Sokol, who was the CEO of MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company, decided to change future profit calculations in such a way that eliminated San Lorenzo’s stake in a Philippines project in the 1990’s. Judge Randall said that David Sokol and MidAmerican acted “willfully and intentionally.”[3] Judge ruled a $32 Million dollar[2] ruling against David Sokol’s company MidAmerican. This ruling could be worth $140 million dollar in future profits.”

What bridge will he hide under next?

Last edited:
Ludicrous

What does any of that have to do with you voting by a large margin of pilots YES for a contract ?

I just can't seem to find the connection.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back