Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cougar12

Unite Brothers & Sisters
Today is the day that will demonstrate our solidarity. Every pilot left at Flops has a Friend who has lost their job through no fault of their own. All we ask is that you follow the FAR's, SOP's, and the GOM to the letter. Every Leg flown with a discrepancy not documented prior to departure not only is illegal, but know has proved it will cost another pilot who is sick or assigned to a broken airplane their job and their family of medical coverage. Do not fly sick,do not do overtime, do not go over 14 hrs of duty time. I know those who lost their jobs will be watching the number of planes in the air.

With 70 less pilots thats a minimum of 16 less aircraft able to fly every day of the month.

As if it wasn't already bad enough with green aircraft all over the country with no pilots now the owners can expect to fly on charter aircraft.

So you can expect more owners to cash in their cards and shares. Thereby speeding up the downward spiral.

Rest assured cougar12 with all of the changes taking place Safety being the first priority will not change.

I have everything under control......

Criticism will not be tolerated!

Under my desk if you want to keep your jobs!

I have everything under control......

Criticism will not be tolerated!

Under my desk if you want to keep your jobs!

i think this sums up current mgt's line of thinking?

trump.jpg

or is it this?

phpuQsdpcAM.jpg

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back