• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS new hire class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rumor on the street is that he could not "finger flow" the CGF1 arrival chart.

I guess they figured he needed to know that one by heart.

Hung

The big danger in these decisions is that one considers all fractionals the same any more than one can lump all 135 operations as the same. For all intent and purpose, FO already failed. The question is whether or not there is going to be an opportunity there in the future. Everything needs to thought of in the context of what you are trying to achieve in that same future.

Rumor on the street is that he could not "finger flow" the CGF1 arrival chart.

I guess they figured he needed to know that one by heart.

Hung

I don't know if you are kidding or not, but I would think that type of stuff should have been tested for in the interview. Once hired, Flops should be training for any deficiencies and not just fire someone over something that could easily be corrected in training.

If it is true that he was fired for having a lack of knowledge in one area, then who now would want to gamble with their family's financial security and professional future and take a chance with Flops hoping that they don't have a mental memory laps on a simple question during in-doc and then be told that they are fired. I know that would be too much pressure for me.

Ummm, just a guess. But the reference to the CGF1 arrival probably meant the trip to Cuyahoga County for the carpet dance when you f up.

Similar to the Bridgeway1 at NJ.

Don't work at FO, but that was my take on the post.

Ummm, just a guess. But the reference to the CGF1 arrival probably meant the trip to Cuyahoga County for the carpet dance when you f up.

Bingo !!!!!

The CGF 1 Arrival is not a Jepp arrival chart it is an internal Flight Options joke.

The beauty is one can get the "CGF1" without even f..ing up. Welcome to FLops

If the fact that 2 new hires got fired their second week with FLOPS and another one quit is not a wake up call to all those who were thinking of applying to work there I don't know what is.:confused:

Don't say you were not warned !!!

A good source told me that one of the guys was let go because his background info revealed that he still had to stand trial for murder. No kidding.

Makes you wonder about the timing of the job offer versus the timing of the background check, if that story is correct.

Latest resources

Back