FLOPS/NETJETS:The REAL Rumor Possibilty vs Scare Tactics

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Diesel said:
Humpty Dumpty could buy us for all i care. With the purchase they get a union and my contracted pay rates and work rules they can't F with.

What work rules are they going to change on you tomorrow? None on me.

A TA is tentative...even after being voted through, if there is a total buyout (not "merger") by another company that does NOT have IBT, your "contract" means nothing...It is no longer that company...the new company did not sign, nor are they bound by any such agreement. <--------
...and the way they get away with this is the same way these cretons have been doing it for years...by pointing out that you will be "interviewed" by the new company... <-----

By your logic, your second wife is bound by the prenup that you only had your first wife sign...get it? :pimp:

I am not saying that I AGREE with the possibility, but I'm not going to put blinders on and be surprised by the outcome either....

Last edited:
Voice Of Reason said:
I KNOW Frac Rat...that's what I thought about the deal with RTA...MY Gahd! They day that announcement came out someone told me on the ramp, and I thought someone was playing a very huge practical joke... That's how these big greedy companies operate, though...in THEIR best interests. Sick, but true.

Why do you think not only NetJets pilots, but IBT in general is so concerned about getting Flops pilots "asap"? Good grief, they've been saying they're "almost there" with the Flops cards for so long now...If things were really so last ditch for Flops pilots to go the IBT route, wouldn't they be THERE long ago? Flops sucks, TOTALLY...but IBT sucks too... (oh yes..."the big contract", lol...we'll see how long that applies)

I think most people just intend to stick it out until that next best thing comes along. That's just human nature, take it or leave it...
The voice of idiocy speaks...LOL !!!! :D

You have lost your mind...:nuts:

Last edited:
Voice of Reason (SFO)

You are educated beyond your intelligence.
Go in the bathroom and get ahold of yourself and please stop posting here.
This is why you are not welcome at the IBT1108.org site.

What,

hawkercpt said:
Dude...pass the doobie.

just so you can "Bogart" it!!!

Dude don't wet it just puff on it.

Fedmagnet said:
please stop posting here.
This is why you are not welcome at the IBT1108.org site.

Seriously, your image of your own importance is reflective of paranoid narcissism. I have never desired the company of the IBT site, nor do you determine the company of this one. Feel free to "ignore" like your fellow goons, though....no one is stopping you...:nuts:

Why is it that the same argument is the Teamsters are goons and the teamsters are truck drivers? Why is that allways the argument? That's a guy out on the road making a living for his family.

Of course you don't like the fact we got a good TA. Have some cahones and admit it. We've proven that we are our own men and union. We just have a teamster name.

wow

As a member of the fractional industry, I am beside myself. Wish you guys could step back and actually read the garbage that is being posted. It doesnt matter who buys who, it will be a mess and NJA...in the remote chance you are "purchased" if you think your "contract" follows you, you are sorely mistaken. When the TA becomes an actual contract, then everyone can talk and speculate. Give it a rest.

Latest resources

Back