FLOPS management does it again!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RNO

we are not talking about the CEO we are talking about a line pilot and his family.

O by the way the family went home yesterday on a Hawker 800xp..... So I guess that crew told you about this trip too, right?[/QUOTE]

I still don't buy it. If it was in fact who you say it was on this flight, he's not a line pilot, he's part of senior management - that gets to do these things. Like I've said in the past, we're hired to fly the airplanes regardless of who's on board (after passing the screening process). If your tour consisted of moving parts around the country to support other planes or to tour colleges for an exec's kid, it shouldn't matter. Just fly and like it, that's the job.

I know I'll be hated for this one. Bring it.

Bring it??? what are you in High school. The fact is your a brown nose suckass end of subject! O and the crew did tell me..i'v got more if you need to know..time will tell of the true you...we have eyes and ears on everthing... see ya..

Last edited:
RNO

we are not talking about the CEO we are talking about a line pilot and his family.

O by the way the family went home yesterday on a Hawker 800xp..... So I guess that crew told you about this trip too, right?[/QUOTE]

I still don't buy it. If it was in fact who you say it was on this flight, he's not a line pilot, he's part of senior management - that gets to do these things. Like I've said in the past, we're hired to fly the airplanes regardless of who's on board (after passing the screening process). If your tour consisted of moving parts around the country to support other planes or to tour colleges for an exec's kid, it shouldn't matter. Just fly and like it, that's the job.

I know I'll be hated for this one. Bring it.

Just when I think that you have outdone yourself, you surpass your idiot self and reaffirm that you're a management plant that's too stupid to be given another task.

He's a middle manager at best, and he still holds a position on the seniority list. It is a perk that is usually well beyond his level. It is also a perk that is taxable if it isn't for business purposes, and it's gonna be hard to justify business purposes for his family. Even if he is doing research or something for the APG profiles, he should have taken an airliner... his time isn't that valuable.

Will anyone at FLOPS have the balls to turn him in if it's a BS trip? How the IRS would love to handle this one or even a news agency in the CLE area.
It's BS that someone from the pilot ranks would turn on his fellow buds.

Will anyone at FLOPS have the balls to turn him in if it's a BS trip? How the IRS would love to handle this one or even a news agency in the CLE area.
It's BS that someone from the pilot ranks would turn on his fellow buds.

It's not about whether anyone will turn him in. I don't know anything about the circumstances. Hell, he may have even paid for the trip for all I know. I was just calling B.S. on Skanza's idea that he is "Senior Management" and that it's just one of the perks.

Secondly, it was a poor use of company resources, even if he was on company business of some kind.

Most importantly, it shows that the company isn't struggling as much as they would have us all believe, regardless of the reasons for the trip.

Stmfd

Peak travel days

Friday november 20th
Tuesday november 24th
Wednesday november 25th
Sunday november 29th
Thursday december 24th
Sunday december 27th

High demand days

Monday September 7th
Monday October 12th
Saturday November 28th
Monday November 30th
Wednesday December 23rd
Saturday december 26th
Monday December 28th

And look for the limited platinum skumza edition 100 ways to preflight a beechjet to be released on 11-08.

I'd be really concerned about your personal life...

I can find the 50 ways to preflight a BJ, already in print

Ya know dime line... if I didn't know that you were talking about an airplane I'd be really concerned about your personal life...

Yea ok B19, we will have to give it to ya. Better yet B19 I know you have a copy of that preflight page, go ahead and post it here for us to see.

Latest resources

Back