• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Maintenance Sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

He's an equal opportunity anti-union scumbag. Speaking right up on the Flex thread.

quote]

FLEX THREAD??? What ARE you on. I haven't even READ the "Flex thread" I've already read the same thing over and over and over for the past few years on the FLOPS and NetJets threads, why repeat the experience. Get a clue and spit out the IBT Kool-Aid for a second to know who you are even talking to. IBT AND these lowlife frac mgt groups are equally to blame in this fleeting segment of the industry

I'd check the Flexjet Unionization thread before you start your kool aid speech. It's the crew from 1108 that have done the heavy lifting, not IBT. If NJA 1108 members encourage Flops , Flex and CS to organize, it's from our experience with the very mgt groups you are talking about.

Wow, I can't believe I sat here and read all of these threads about Options! And what has happened since I left 6 years ago.

Sounds like my timing was good (and lucky!). I hope all the others I was there with are on their way to better things as well.

I have to say, I've seen some of the things listed here when I was there, but you know what? They weren't as big a deal, because back then, we were the highest paid fractional pilots, it was about building something up, and it did have advancement opportunities. You treat people right, they'll go the extra mile for you. For good crew meals, and some extra rest, I helped dispatch alot, and they could count on it. I can't believe the things I've read here, and feel for those of you who are fighting through it.

I'll be holding a good thought for you all that it works out sometime soon, and in your favor.

Regards,
Chris

Latest resources

Back