FLOPS image to improve soon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetwash

It looks like the new uniforms are going out this week.

All the owners and customers are going to be asking "Who are those great looking pilots on the picket line?"

We can proudly answer :

"We are Flight Options Pilots, the worst paid and best dressed !!!!!"

All the owners and customers are going to be asking "Who are those great looking pilots on the picket line?"

We can proudly answer :

from what i remember if ricci has any say..you will also be the worst dressed..What clown tie has he come up with this time? That uniform has always been a embarrasment to aviation..Flops pilots looked like theater ushers when I was there.MOre than once I would be standing at a hotel lobby and people would want me to help them with there bags..TRUE STORY

We can proudly answer :

Then quit.

Then quit.

There is your problem right there. Take a guy that is completely happy with any $hit sandwich that somebody puts in front of them while they live their life of mediocrity and the universal response is " Just Quit "

Yes my fellow pilots don't try to better yourself, your brothers, or your company. Don't try one pilot group at a time to raise the bar in this industry for ALL pilots. Don't put in 10 or more years in a company and then be upset over the diminishing returns year after year because after all you still have 50% of your career left to just quit start at the bottom somewhere else and then work three jobs to just to put your kids through school and then get out of the trailer park.

Options pilots either deserve to get paid or burn that pig down..

I would rather see the last flight at flops end up in a cancelled flight with a pile of 501's then see any pilot at flops " just Quit " I am already among the 600 that either left or were furloughed from flops and when i left I was under 100 on the sen list. The remaining pilots at Flops that have fought this battle deserve to see the return.

Last edited:
jetwash said:

We can proudly answer :

Then quit.

I think you missed his point, Skumza. He really is proud. Seriously, who wouldn't be? :rolleyes:

I don't think you have the capacity to debate an issue directly, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt one more time: Tell me (again) why it makes sense to be spending the HUGE dollars Flight Options is spending on re-branding, new uniforms, office renovations, etc when their front line marketing and safety group (pilots) work more for less than anyone in the industry?

It's very easy for Skanza aka ED to say these things like that since he is on a special deal which results in him being much better compensated than his peers. He is special. He hates the union because 1108 in part was responsible for him be ousted from management.

I agree with Skanza on this, if things are that bad for you, quit. Oh yea, there isnt anywhere for you to go. You know how Kenn feels about "trapped" employees.

Of course you agree with Skanza aka ED on this. You always agree with Ed on everything because you both HATE unions. If Kenn doesn't like trapped employees he could make Options a good place to work. If he did and got all the employees pulling in the same direction he would be the one reaping the benefits.

I agree with Skanza on this, if things are that bad for you, quit. Oh yea, there isnt anywhere for you to go. You know how Kenn feels about "trapped" employees.

Ahhh, it's no longer the employees, aka pilots, who are "Trapped"
They now have a "Choice." People don't like change, it forces new behavior.

Latest resources

Back