• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS - how to apply?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, not really interested in all the debate/discussion, just want to know how to apply. If I'm hopelessly misguided, so be it.

If FlOps were hiring, application would be via the link you have in your original post. That, combined with someone who knows you personally walking in your resume would be your best chance of getting hired. That said, I would not expect any pilot hiring until after the CBA is ratified.

If FlOps were hiring, application would be via the link you have in your original post. That, combined with someone who knows you personally walking in your resume would be your best chance of getting hired. That said, I would not expect any pilot hiring until after the CBA is ratified.

Frac is right.... however Bob's got some open sales positions on his lot!:D

How to apply

Sign yourself up for a labatomy before the interview. Whip your johnson out and lay it down on an active railroad track, (preferable not amtrack), might disrail before amputation. Then learn the secret Hile Hitler I Hate nasty union salute and you"ll do just fine.

Sign yourself up for a labatomy before the interview. Whip your johnson out and lay it down on an active railroad track, (preferable not amtrack), might disrail before amputation. Then learn the secret Hile Hitler I Hate nasty union salute and you"ll do just fine.

.........lol.........

I wouldn't count FLOPS out yet. Netjets couldn't get people to come work for them before their CBA either. Now they are one of the best places to work in the industry. FLOPS might actually be a pretty darn good job at some point in the near future. Getting in early might be smart.

Latest resources

Back