• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS furlough another 24

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I really fell sorry for RH. He is the one left holding the bag. Dead Label has not been the success Lord Farquaad said it would be. Lord Farquaad cannot accept his failure in his vision. The 300/350 program is doing well, but the globals and gulfsteams just haven't measure up. Someone has to take the fall. Sorry RH, you are about to be treated like a line pilot.

Feel sorry for RH aka Warlord??? Really? Wasn't he the one who got those 6 pilots fired a year or two back for union stuff? Union guys care to chime in? If he is the same guy well then it seems like karma is catching up to him.

We predicted this from day 1. We said Deanna white would be kicked out the door and she's gone. We said RH would be used as long as he's needed as Ricci tool and it's happening. True to form Ricci never changes things abruptly it's nice as slow to get everyone used to it. RH next step will be the door and probably nobody will even know till after it happens. Ricci will be bringing in one of the old Brown Nose labels to fill his spot. Hate to say we told you so. but we told you so

Any Flex guys wake up yet?? Naaahhhhh

Well he certainly is a fool. He has been played by Lord Farquaad and he should have figured that out by now. Warlord is another joke. He is such an amateur. KR has him dancing on a string like the puppet he is. If Warlord has to get another job, his track record will follow him. He has a chance to change his ways, but he doesn't have much time left.

So I guess it's official and JW is wearing out his teeny tiny cheerleaders uniform borrowed from local high school gym - a place with more ethics and less drama than the Farquaad squad.

Let me get this straight: He has the stones to call IRL a resounding success despite all evidence to the contrary. DRL is a success so he tried to pivot the next one off of that by announcing RH'S "promotion". How exactly is being removed from operational control of the larger and more successful branch of the company (say 55%) to a fraction of that group a promotion?

Even if it comes with a bigger paycheck, any fool can see he is being set up to take the fall for the utter failure of IRL. Kenn Ricci's game plan is apparently cast in stone since he apparently never changes much of it. CUL8RRH is the memo on the check he's cashing, only he's too clueless to figure it out and thinks it the designated tail number of the super sonic Kenn is branding in his honor.

Of course Joe "Tossed" Salata continues to be rewarded in ultimate FOK fashion and somehow both pilot groups not part of the IGM/FOK parade get a bigger shaft than before.

The biggest icing on the cake? Covering for the fact our best managers and pilots are leaving in droves by announcing the placement of a FLIGHT OPTIONS instructor to head up the FLEXJET schoolhouse! Forget the fact Flexjet has had one of the best recognized training programs in the industry for 20 years and Options a laughing stock in that department for the last 10, but yeah, Jaysona told is from the top of the human pyramid to bring it with a smile and clap, so fall in line pleebs.

This place is a ********************ing joke. Honestly, on the one hand I'm happy to find out my sources are good but with the other hand I'm typing up my resume because the rest of the ******************** I'm hearing ain't good. As long as the majority continue to think they're just too damn good for it to effect them, we are all doomed.

The one's that think they are too good for this to effect them, are in for a big surprise. Uncle Kenn told the Fight Options pilots that they will always be at the top of the list, and he will always have their backs. THEY would always be the highest paid in the industry. Little did they know they would have to sell their souls. Are the Flex pilots willing to stand up before they have to sell their souls to keep their pay and schedules? Only time will tell.

Flex is dead has been for two years. The name is the only thing left. Everything about Flex is now Flightoptions. We told you so over and over but the all mightier then everyone else in the industry didn't believe and most probably still don't. It's actually become funny how such a large group can be so ignorant all the while thinking they are better and smarter then everyone else. At this point I'm just gonna throw my hands up sit back and watch the clown show
Any Flex guys wake up yet??? Naaahhh!!!!!

The one's that think they are too good for this to effect them, are in for a big surprise. Uncle Kenn told the Fight Options pilots that they will always be at the top of the list, and he will always have their backs. THEY would always be the highest paid in the industry. Little did they know they would have to sell their souls. Are the Flex pilots willing to stand up before they have to sell their souls to keep their pay and schedules? Only time will tell.

Imho, our biggest problem right now is the divisiveness of the two groups. I think Ricci, like most narcissistic sociopaths, is keenly adept at picking out relational subtleties and exploiting them.

I've heard Flexjet pilots who voted for the union actually state they will vote for decertification if given the opportunity either because of SLI or as a way of assuring no Flexjet furloughs happen. Where is the justice in this?

We have guys who have given 10 years to this company on the street while new hires have job protection! All because they came out on the wrong side of a political battle? We have guys complaining about their placement on a seniority list while completely ignoring the fact it is inconsequential if Ricci and crew are allowed to manage their way unfettered by law and reason. We have a chairman willing to waste millions upon millions of dollars in legal fees, training costs, overtime etc... so he can fight against his own pilots and fight for his right to underpay and undercut them whenever he wants? This is utter madness.

I am so tired of hearing some of these ******************** don't stink, blind as fool Flexjetters proselytize to the rest of us how stupid this union is when what they are really saying is that as long as they get theirs, it's okay. Trust me, these guys will be the first ones to cry foul and bitch if something in their world goes wrong but as long as it's a FLOPS guy screwed who cares. Sound about right?

How is that moral or ethical? How is that the better part of valor? To allow a group of people to be mistreated just because they're not you? I don't know about your motivations but I have this job to raise a family. But what kind of family man am I really being if I am essentially forgoing all that is good and decent so I can bring home some bacon?

I used to support the union because I wanted to protect what I have. Honestly, I have problems with our current FJ leadership because I don't see some of them as capable of that quest (some of them being IGM bitchers themselves). But my opinions are evolving on a few of them and I'm proud to be represented by most of them.

See now, now I support the union because it's the ********************ing right thing to do against this tyranny and idiocracy that is rampant in Cleveland.

I used to just say "I see the writing on the wall, I'm reading the tea leaves and if he can do to us at a future date what he is doing to Options guys than ******************** me, I am screwed."

But now I'm starting to say "WOW, people like this with no morals, no ethics, and such petty vindictiveness can't be allowed to run a company this way."

I'm still a proud capitalist pig but seriously the way this company has played this is just too much. I don't see how anyone can defend their actions with a straight face anymore no matter how principally abhorrent the idea of a union is to you.

I can see it clearly. Clearer then a clear vision even..They are arrogant, selfish, Aholes they are 98% FJ pilots and the Flops ones that choose dead label and international dead label. its all about whats good for them. and it will remain good til KR gets his decertification vote. (which he will) and then he will flush the toilet and everyone is down the SH!TTER....OL RH is one step closer to the door and he don't even know it cause they told him it was a promotion LMFAO

any Flex guys wake up yet?? NAAAHHHH!!!!

Shanes, remember the old adage about your sister being a bitch? Same rules.

It's taken a while but the criticism from within is starting to happen. Let it

Don't ******************** it up by giving the die hard Flexjetters another Options enemy. If you say it in the hopes of flashing a spotlight on the need for unity great but if you're just saying "I told you so" we are weary of that truth but I trust we can come to it logically.

On another note, I had a negotiating committee member invite me to observe the coming negotiations on August 23-25 in Cleveland. While I don't think I can possibly make it it sure would be interesting to be a fly on the wall.

He said management has a way of acting much more cordially, respectfully and appropriately when there are regular line pilots are in the room. I think if anyone can make it, regardless of where you stand on the issues, it would serve us all well to have a few extras show up.

Can we get these sessions periscoped? This is a serious question, not in jest. I can't depend on a rare break on the common broke airplane being in CGF on just the right day or take my family time to be there but it is important. Surely there has to be a happy medium in these days of technology.

Bingo! The last thing the company wants is for a Flexjetter to observe negotiations. If a Flexjetter, or any FO line pilot is in the audience, the company lawyers have a completely different tone. Any chance of the negotiations being held in Dallas? NO WAY! If these IGM Flexjetters ever saw what really goes on, they would have a complete change of ATTITUDE. And I do mean, these guys have an attitude. I don't wish any ill will on anybody, but don't be surprised if these guys wake up when it's too late.

Latest resources

Back