Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS/FLEX Gets New Gulfstreams and Netjets Gets...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flexjet pilots under your few page work agreement, still believe that they can't / haven't / will not change anything?

1) Confirmed, Deanna White is gone replaced with Mike Silvestro as the CEO.
a. All of the management that you have known and trusted are out. Did they not try to sale the fact that your management would remain intact to make you feel safe? Sorry for the inconvenience but we changed our mind about that.

2) Already junior Flight Options pilots are operating your biggest aircraft ahead of you with seniority protected above and beyond yours.

3) Your do not disturb or call agreement GONE.

4) Junior Flight Options pilots headed your way with the promise of Ken Ricci that they will be in the Lear for just six months and will be transitioned into the G as PIC ahead of all FlexPilots. Dedicated Flight Option crews with seniority protected above and beyond yours.

5) EMB-300 now to be marketed with the Flex store front painted in the new OneSky colors operated solely with Flight Options crews and aircraft will remain on Options certificate.

6) The entire company headquarters will be located in the Flight Options facility in Cleveland this is a fact just you wait and see. The only facility that will remain in TX will be possibly a MX base. Im sorry didn't they also lead you to believe that things would remain in TX? Sorry about your luck.

I can keep going but this is plenty for now and for all you non believers please don't take my word for it call Mike Silvestro and ask him, after all he is your new CEO.

Wake Up Flexjet Pilots.

You wander why I left? it was a question of ethics

Last edited:
Wallpaper much? Same diatribe on three different threads.....

Sheesh.

Flexjet pilots under your few page work agreement, still believe that they can't / haven't / will not change anything?

1) Confirmed, Deanna White is gone replaced with Mike Silvestro as the CEO.
a. All of the management that you have known and trusted are out. Did they not try to sale the fact that your management would remain intact to make you feel safe? Sorry for the inconvenience but we changed our mind about that.

2) Already junior Flight Options pilots are operating your biggest aircraft ahead of you with seniority protected above and beyond yours.

3) Your do not disturb or call agreement GONE.

4) Junior Flight Options pilots headed your way with the promise of Ken Ricci that they will be in the Lear for just six months and will be transitioned into the G as PIC ahead of all FlexPilots. Dedicated Flight Option crews with seniority protected above and beyond yours.

5) EMB-300 now to be marketed with the Flex store front painted in the new OneSky colors operated solely with Flight Options crews and aircraft will remain on Options certificate.

6) The entire company headquarters will be located in the Flight Options facility in Cleveland this is a fact just you wait and see. The only facility that will remain in TX will be possibly a MX base. Im sorry didn't they also lead you to believe that things would remain in TX? Sorry about your luck.

I can keep going but this is plenty for now and for all you non believers please don't take my word for it call Mike Silvestro and ask him, after all he is your new CEO.

Wake Up Flexjet Pilots.

You wander why I left? it was a question of ethics

Flex can't do anything until the IBT calls for a single seniority list. So if you are with the IBT petition the NMB for single carrier. The IBT would stand a better chance today than it would have a year ago.

Hey japhy why don't all you flex guys that stand together and speak up for yourselves call the IBT stewards and get involved. Why would the IBT petition single carrier and have the flex guys vote against it. Flops needs this representation as I think it is becoming clear to flex guys. Be nice if we could all come together and get a fair contract for everyone.

Way to go NJ with the decision not to buy Flexjets and let Ricci have it so they can get Gulfstreams... :bawling:

There's no "s" in Flexjet boys. And the plaque for the alternates is down by the ladies room.

Latest resources

Back