Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HAHAHA Youre right

Your right!

Your transparent rhetoric/propaganda wreaks.... please just do your part in getting the MX availability back above 65% so we all have jobs, NJA and NJI alike.

My proofreading is a little lacking. I didn't mean to say "nonflying" on that post, I meant "non-union" (oops).

I have called in sick once since being at Netjets (since you mention it).

Please refer your "do your part" message to maintenance.

That seems to be the milion dollar question as to who will have jobs after the next 3 years.

Is my rhetoric "transparent"? Pardon me for thinking of everyone in the undustry instead of the "I got mine crowd".

You're right:

By the way, with this great TA and contract, why isn't the availability above 65%? When does the game end? November 21st? When your pens run dry? Just trying to understand

How about in four years? After all, that's how long they made us wait.

It's not the schedulers or dispatchers that CONTINUE to write up the aircraft

If it's broke. Fix it. Don't fly broke airplanes. Repeat to yourself three times.

the slowdown needs to stop.

Are you guys really going here again? If there was a slowdown, they would yank this TA back in a heartbeat.
We will not have a company to pay for this contract if some of the pilots don't cool it!!

This is the best yet. The company "found" plenty of money in one years time between the two TA's. Don't worry. They can afford it. They've already planned on it.

Latest resources

Back