• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS announcement?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't hold your breath guys. This has been a crappy deal from the word GO. I can not imagine that it is gonna get better with a press release or whatever the Corporate Clowns call it.

A couple of my buds attended the focus group meetings but they guys ain't talking. I guess they are all under threat of death or something worse.

I was told that what was talked about at the focus groups wasn't anything that we haven't already heard. I just hope we don't get those green and tan ties back. I think I might have to go flip burgers if that is the case.

Window Dressing

Gents this meeting is going to be simply nothing little more then a management PR and employee misinformation exercise. There will be no significant information from it, management will tell us things are great but we have to become more efficient, have better communications. That they are studying the information from the focus groups, that they will be forming some other kind of committee or group to work on this or that and most importantly find ways to cut cost, this translates of course to, they will be cutting something form the pilots. You will hear that we are cutting our fleet down to 4 aircraft types, see if you can guess which ones. They will deny of course that we are being bought by NJ, Carlyle Group, Swift or anyone else, and Riccie is not coming back, . You will not hear that you are getting a pay increase, a change to pay by years in service, a realignment of the seniority list or seats by seniority, that we are hiring more pilots or getting more jets, schedule will remain 8/7, simply status quo.

This is all designed to divert pilots focus away from the real and continuing problems and abuses that we all have to deal with. They know that the union question is coming up very soon and this is all they can do to try and misinform as many as possible to sway them away from considering a union here.

Do not be so soft minded

FracDaddy said:
Gents this meeting is going to be simply nothing little more then a management PR and employee misinformation exercise. There will be no significant information from it, management will tell us things are great but we have to become more efficient, have better communications. That they are studying the information from the focus groups, that they will be forming some other kind of committee or group to work on this or that and most importantly find ways to cut cost, this translates of course to, they will be cutting something form the pilots. You will hear that we are cutting our fleet down to 4 aircraft types, see if you can guess which ones. They will deny of course that we are being bought by NJ, Carlyle Group, Swift or anyone else, and Riccie is not coming back, . You will not hear that you are getting a pay increase, a change to pay by years in service, a realignment of the seniority list or seats by seniority, that we are hiring more pilots or getting more jets, schedule will remain 8/7, simply status quo.

This is all designed to divert pilots focus away from the real and continuing problems and abuses that we all have to deal with. They know that the union question is coming up very soon and this is all they can do to try and misinform as many as possible to sway them away from considering a union here.

Do not be so soft minded

That's exactly what is going to happen. I couldn't have said it better myself. Just trying to buy more time to keep the pilots "hoping".

Why are the pilots HOPING for anything when we all know the deal here.

The Corporate Clowns are not gonna tell us squat that will change line pilot life for the better.

Latest resources

Back