• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS and the "game-changing" Phenom 300

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Too bad none of the fracs have ordered the CJ4 - that looks very capable too and it should give the Phenom a run for its money...
No kidding, the performance and range numbers look amazing. We're looking at it to replace our V.

Toured one today at TEB. For the price, it is an impressive machine. It was obviously designed by folks with experience in airliner production. The programmable single point refueling, the roomy cockpit, great cockpit layout, and performance are going to be a hit with pilots. For the price, the ammenities in the back pretty nice too. The two gals that were accompanying the demo pilots on the tour were very beautiful, but I'm sure that's just happenstance:)

Toured one today at TEB. For the price, it is an impressive machine. It was obviously designed by folks with experience in airliner production. The programmable single point refueling, the roomy cockpit, great cockpit layout, and performance are going to be a hit with pilots. For the price, the ammenities in the back pretty nice too. The two gals that were accompanying the demo pilots on the tour were very beautiful, but I'm sure that's just happenstance:)

Did you tour a Flight Options Phenom 300 at TEB? Are they already starting the demo tours at FLOPS on the Phenom?

Last edited:
No it was a factory demo. There was a fellow from MMU that said he'd just put down a deposit on one after his demo flight the day before. The demo pilot told me they were leaving for London today and then on to Paris for more demos.

Latest resources

Back