Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HAHAHAHA, you know it!!!!!

Just another jealous fan.
I went to opening day in the new stadium this year. few weeks later I was showing pictures of it to somebody, and the dork I was flyng with said what a waste of money that team sucks. He sure told me.

I went to opening day in the new stadium this year. few weeks later I was showing pictures of it to somebody, and the dork I was flyng with said what a waste of money that team sucks. He sure told me.

Life long fan of Major League Baseball here however........

Major League Baseball is far beyond screwed up. With no salary cap a big market team like New York, and Boston can just spend hundreds of millions of dollars and guarantee their playoff slot every single season. It is frustrating, as a fan of the game. Not to mention the steroid issue, hgh, or whatever A-Rod excuse me A-ROID, Andy Petite, Jason Giambi (I know he's not a yankee anymore) Manny Ramirez, and dozens of other players who have admitted or are lying about using. Of course the Media and NY fans will forgive because of a world series ring. How can a true fan of the game baseball not be aggravated by what is happening in the Major Leagues?

The Salary Cap makes the NFL much more interesting.

The Yankee Clipper is a great hotel by the way........

Last edited:
While I don't disagree with how fouled up MLB is with no salary cap (that's why everyone hates the Yankees), take a look at how dumb the NBA is. These dudes are almost all close to 7 feet tall with arms over 3 feet long and the goal is still only 10 feet. Where's the sport in that crap? I lose respect in anyone who claims to be fascinated by watching 10 giant thugs dunk on each other and run up 200+ points. 12 foot goal minimum!

do you have your own wheels? if so i suggest hilton fort lauderdale marina, it was like 79 a night and had plenty of eye candy at the pool

The Yankee Clipper has a pirate bar and, a mermaid that swims in the pool. It is also walking distance from the elbow room bar. Best bet for FLL in my book.
That Ramada is questionable.

Life long fan of Major League Baseball here however........

Major League Baseball is far beyond screwed up. With no salary cap a big market team like New York, and Boston can just spend hundreds of millions of dollars and guarantee their playoff slot every single season. It is frustrating, as a fan of the game. Not to mention the steroid issue, hgh, or whatever A-Rod excuse me A-ROID, Andy Petite, Jason Giambi (I know he's not a yankee anymore) Manny Ramirez, and dozens of other players who have admitted or are lying about using. Of course the Media and NY fans will forgive because of a world series ring. How can a true fan of the game baseball not be aggravated by what is happening in the Major Leagues?

The Salary Cap makes the NFL much more interesting.

The Yankee Clipper is a great hotel by the way........

Hmmm, look at all the other stars and teams that had roid users!! No aggravation. The Yanks are a pleasure to watch.

Suggest you watch football til a salary cap in instated in MLB, or else you just may be disappointed.

How do you explain the Florida Marlins WS ring? One of the most least watched series in history. Just not entertaining.

The Yankee Clipper has a pirate bar and, a mermaid that swims in the pool. It is also walking distance from the elbow room bar. Best bet for FLL in my book.
That Ramada is questionable.

Don't go to the "Elbo Room." Go to "Blondies," I think it's called "Dirty Blonde's" now. It's two doors down and a hell of a lot cheaper.

Latest resources

Back