Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pilot_Ryan

Tiller Twirler
Recurrent in 900XP starting 3/12. Always been a Simuflite man up 'til now, unfamiliar with Brand B. Best restaurants in the area? Tips? Etc.?

They have a decent workout room if your hotel doesn't. (At least they did in 2003)

still have a fitness center, they are doing quite an expansion to the training center, parking lot is limited by the center so you'll have to walk a couple of blocks or take the van they have. Plenty of good eats/beer places in the area, the girls at the front desk will have the info. I was a Simuflite guy myself until this current gig, FSI for 2 years now, No complaints at all.

Having done initials at both I can tell you FlightSafety is light years ahead of Simuflite. No comparison in the quality of training.

I got my King Air 350 type at FSI Wichita. Beautiful facility and the staff was awesome, the instructors were also great...

parking lot sucks, no parking. recommend Marriott (full service, "the" Marriott) which on the east side of town and near the FSI Beech school

have been to "witch-a-titty" for King Air 350 and enjoyed it. stayed at Marriott. there are better cities for food, but you'll survive. A place called "the grape" had good food, but that was quite a number of years ago. if my memory is correct, the bar in Marriott was fun.

Try Scotch and Sirloin for some good food, we stay at the Homewood Suites, it's a nice place and about a 3 min drive to FSI.

Latest resources

Back