Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

c172

Way to much fun
What is going on at options ? are thay going be hiring anytime soon ? and what are there min's with hours ?i know you thay like ATP and all that stuff . :p

Options

My roomates wife works for Travel Air and she said things are really hectic right now. They are in the process of combining seniority numbers and alot of people wrent happy so things are up in the air. I will ask her specifically what she knows and get back to you.

I guess Options will start hireing again mid March. Raytheon crewed more pilots per plane than we did. I have never heard of anyone in the last few years gettin on with less than 2000 and like 500 jet or pic turbine time. Great company and good people.
good luck

Hey man thanks

Thanks a lot for the help!!!!:p :p :p :p

"Do they require the ATP?
I have about 800 jet but no PIC time would I have a chance?"

The ATP certificate is not required, but you MUST have ATP minimums and an ATP Written completed. Many pilots have been hired with no Jet PIC in the past. I do not know what they are currently looking for as far as time/ratings. When I interviewed it was a sim eval/psych evaluation one day, interview the next. The interview was all day, but very relaxed. I have no idea if it remains the same or not, I interviewed over 3 years ago.

Fracpilot
Thanks for the info. I meet the mins and have the atp written done. Was getting ready to upgrade and was laidoff.

I talked with them today.

There were over 1,175 unanswered email in their box.

7000 resumes near term on file.

If you do not have ATP, you figure it out.

Get the ATP!

Like many, I've tried to get the free ATP via CA upgrade. Gone in smoke. Don't try to save the $$$ now, or it may cost your career. You have come this far, don't risk not getting hired.
I have paid for mine, so far no benefit, but no regrets at all, waiting to hear from EJA.
I would suggest against All ATP's. I could have gotten my ATP much cheaper. I was the guys second student ever. He got lost in the training area and even worse.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back