• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flightcom Intercom Customer Service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I e-mailed the customer service department at Flightcom and professionally let them know that I was disapointed in their customer service on the 20th, it is now the 25th and you guessed it....... I have not heard a thing back.

Edit: So I just recieved a e-mail back. They are claiming that they offered to fix it for $55.00 and I opted out and had them just mail it back to me. They are now offering to "pick up" the shipping charges to have me mail it back to them again. Too little, to late. I fixed the unit for $2.00 with parts from Radio Shack. It is never acceptable to cover up a lie with another lie, as they did in the case. It is just bad business. But to their credit at least they did offer to try to make it right.

Last edited:
Lightspeed is good too. I just sent a headset back to them yesterday. I had multiple problems with it. 2 were from rough handling, 2 were not. I had a broken mike boom joint, a broken ear cup support, a "chirp" every minute or so after about an hour of use, and the ear seal covering flaked off.

I emailed them and they said usually they send the parts for free, with instructions on how to repair it yourself so you arent without your headset in case you want to fly. However with the multiple problems, they suggested I send it in. They will fix it for free and have it back in about 1-2 weeks.

Just got my Lightspeed 15XL back in brand new condition. Literally, I had no idea how crappy I had let it get.

2 weeks door to door. No charge. No questions asked. They get two thumbs up. Heres to another 5 years of abuse.

Just got my Lightspeed 15XL back in brand new condition. Literally, I had no idea how crappy I had let it get.

2 weeks door to door. No charge. No questions asked. They get two thumbs up. Heres to another 5 years of abuse.

Yes, Lightspeed is another fantastic Portland, OR based company!

Latest resources

Back