Flight Opts. biggest foe is Mesa?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tubelcane

According to our chief elitist officer at his briefing to a class of recurrent pilots, Flight Options is a great alternative to companies like Mesa! No offense to Mesa pilots, but I wouldnt have worked there when I went to Allegheny nearly 10 years ago. Just a little clue as to what our leadership is thinking about, or not. So I put it out to the masses, who would you choose Mesa or Flight Options?

Oh by the way our business plan is to scare away owners with higher fees, that will justify our shrinking fleet and pilot group. You may use that in your evaluations.

I worked at Mesa for a year, after that, I'd rather shovel f-cking manure than ever work for JO again. FLOPS it is!!

At least Mesa has a PHX base. Never worked for Mesa but I know working for FLOPS is a goat-roap from the word GO! You will get analy raped at both companies.....so I've been told. I'm guessing you get more money to get but fcked at Options. So there you have it...Options is the place to be!

MS's analogy comparing Mesa to Flight Options frankly doesn't surprise me. Being the quality manager of US Airways Express that he was, it is no wonder that options is in the dumps that it is in now.

I wonder how the owners are feeling knowing that all the quality pilots that have safely flown them over the years are now leaving like flees off a wet dog?

Its amazing how poor leadership always blames its employees for the mess that the organization is in.

I heard that JO is an owner @ FLOPS. There's some irony for ya.

waka said:
I heard that JO is an owner @ FLOPS. There's some irony for ya.

Its true. He has shares in a Beechjet and a King Air. I flew him on a trip out of PHX. He was upgraded to the X. He came up to the cockpit and said he liked the X a lot but his favorite plane was the CRJ900.....imagine that!

Latest resources

Back