Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

walkthasky

SWA FO
I was recently at the AEPS job fair, and stopped by the Flight Options "booth". I was really impressed by what he had to say, however he said to talk to pilots that work within the company to understand how its like to work there, goods and bads. Well, if anyone could comment on "flight options", id appreciate it...
Thanks!
:D

:)

Not that it matters much but here is my 2 cents......

Flops is a great place to work......same headaches as any other job.....some long days, some very short days. Good MX, lots of great folks to work with. Upgrades are starting to pick up, good money, and you can live just about anywhere. Im glad to be here and im happy as any pilot could be......;) hope this helps.........

Fly safe!!!!

What are they doing to people that would like a union on property? also, what of the LOA with the company about not posting on message boards? any truth to some of the rumors I've heard?

Message Board Postings

The request of FO management was to not post company information or rather confidential company information on message boards. FO management specifically stated that posting on message boards was perfectly fine but to post confidential information was not allowed. No different than any other company. We had people posting private company letters, and confidential company information for all to see.

As for the state of FO and the Union drive, I don't know how the Union drive is going but I would expect it will not live long. Work conditions are great, merger is finally complete and everything has calmed down. Love my job and hope I do not have to send money to Hoffa. No offense EJ guys....

Hope this answers your question.

Latest resources

Back