• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So now the FLOPS pilots need a union?? Do they or don't they B19??? Get your story straight. Hell just last month unions were the cause of all evil on earth, now this month the FLOPS guys NEED one.

As for what you contribute to this forum, I believe it comes out of the south end of a north bound horse.

No, unions are hell on earth.

However, NJW supports splitting 1108 away from the national IBT and splintering the group.

She has a personal and vested interest in the success of NJASAP as her husband collects a "volunteer" paycheck from them.

She doesn't care about FLOPS, but the FLOPS pilot's think she does. She is out only for her own interests.

The union is on the property at FLOPS and it ain't going away. Those poor guys are going through hell because of it. Splintering the group, as she supports, is not going to benefit any of them and it's going to drag the process out longer and longer.

For some reason, they don't see it and support her.

No, unions are hell on earth.

However, NJW supports splitting 1108 away from the national IBT and splintering the group.

She has a personal and vested interest in the success of NJASAP as her husband collects a "volunteer" paycheck from them.

She doesn't care about FLOPS, but the FLOPS pilot's think she does. She is out only for her own interests.

The union is on the property at FLOPS and it ain't going away. Those poor guys are going through hell because of it. Splintering the group, as she supports, is not going to benefit any of them and it's going to drag the process out longer and longer.

why do you care....you said your happy.

like i said, you need to get some help with you obsesive compulsive behavior. We're all here to help, just ask.

So the union is the whole reason that the pilots at FLOPS are going through hell?? So if the union wasn't on the property, FLOPS would be greatest fractional to work at in the world??? It has nothing to do with lame mangement starting back with Ken Ricci and continuing to the present group, or treating the pilots like crap. It is all the unions fault?? Correct???

Just trying to get us on the same page here.

Just trying to get us on the same page here.

good luck with that......you need to hate everyone including your neighbors dog to get on the same page with that friggin piece of work. I bet the captains he flies with have the highest sucicide rate in the industry....lol

BF, like minds....I was just thinking to myself that I know RNO and he's entirely too much of a realist to be happy in the warped world of fudspinners--not to mention too smart and too respectful of others. I agree it's an impossible task.

It's nice to see you posting, RNO. :) I was going to warn you to watch your out for the slimy, reeking piles of FUD that have been spewed across the board, but I see you've noticed. I do think your post was right on, sarcastically speaking, that is. You could use some graphics, though. I reccommend...rolling eyes :rolleyes: and looking askance. :erm: High Speed Flyer's posts are sprinkled with.... :puke: I think he's allergic to fudspinners. Actually, a lot of us were tired of being disgusted and nauseated from the FUD so we've put B19 and Skanza on our ignore lists. We're trying to air out the board and make it fun to scroll thru the posts without getting bombarded by FUD every time you drop in for a visit.

I can't believe on how he tries to attack NJW personally. Is he afraid of women with a voice? Women with a passion for what is right and wrong? Women that can see right through the transparant window dressing he puts on here.

He is now getting caught up in all of his lies. He claims NJW has no fight in a union at FLOPS or NJA. I am glad she is here and fighting to end what is wrong at FLOPS.

I am tired of his FUD and have him on ignore again. His mindless rants of the same old garbage mean nothing here and nothing to the flight at FLOPS. I work harder and harder everyday to bring a contract closer to FLOPS. I am prepared for whatever the outcome. CONTRACT or CLOSE the DOORS!

So now the FLOPS pilots need a union?? Do they or don't they B19??? Get your story straight. Hell just last month unions were the cause of all evil on earth, now this month the FLOPS guys NEED one.

As for what you contribute to this forum, I believe it comes out of the south end of a north bound horse.

We have a union on property because of B19. His brain power is the reason for all unions

I can't believe on how he tries to attack NJW personally. Is he afraid of women with a voice? Women with a passion for what is right and wrong? Women that can see right through the transparant window dressing he puts on here.

He is now getting caught up in all of his lies. He claims NJW has no fight in a union at FLOPS or NJA. I am glad she is here and fighting to end what is wrong at FLOPS.

I am tired of his FUD and have him on ignore again. His mindless rants of the same old garbage mean nothing here and nothing to the flight at FLOPS. I work harder and harder everyday to bring a contract closer to FLOPS. I am prepared for whatever the outcome. CONTRACT or CLOSE the DOORS!

I love people that attack NJW, cause the attackers look stupid. Were FLOPS pilots and she has no problem advertising she is a WIFE of a NJ pilot. Yet she cares more about a lame company that she has no bone with, than a select hand full of weak, no backbone, followers here at FLOPS.

THANKS NJW, for helping

I love people that attack NJW, cause the attackers look stupid. :p Were FLOPS pilots and she has no problem advertising she is a WIFE of a NJ pilot. It does look stupid to keep pointing that obvious fact out to you guys...:rolleyes: Talk about insulting your intelligence. Yet she cares more about a lame company that she has no bone with, than a select hand full of weak, no backbone, followers here at FLOPS. I care about the pilots and their families because I consider us all to be members of the same community. I seriously believe that we're all in this together. None of the pilotgroups operate in a vacuum. Our incomes and also the industry's overall reputation for safety and professionalism can be affected by what happens at other fractional companies.

THANKS NJW, for helping

You're all very welcome...:) Support goes both ways; my thanks to you, DL, FC and Galaxy, as well as the others who have expressed (either publicly or thru PMs) support for my right to post here. Each post and PM is valued and appreciated, not just for their personal meaning to me, but for the underlying evidence that we are an online community here to share camaraderie and support one another. Sincerely, NJW

A card for my Options friends....
http://www.bluemountain.com/view.pd?i=190094689&m=1932&rr=y&source=bma999

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back