• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As far as fractionals go.. NJW is closer to the fractional world than B19 will ever be.!

While no longer involved in the fractional world, I was part of the rulemaking process for 91K, which makes me closer to the fractionals than you Galaxy, and a hell of a lot closer to somebody like her that sits on the sidelines an expert. She's like a sports reporter that has never played the game. She knows all, she speaks all and is an expert at something she's never done, and all of you guys get sucked in by it.

To tell me I don't understand the fractional world would be laughable if you only knew the reality... and yes, the apology would be to me, not her.

It's a shame that unions have a mob mentality that can't stand somebody that is independent and has a different opinion and experience.

I'm representative of many other pilots' wives who sacrifice a lot for their husband's career and respect has certainly been earned, aside from basic manners and fairness, as you noted.

My wife has sacrificed also. We raised two children to young adults and she balanced a full time career at the officer level as an executive in a worldwide company (that was the only salvation because she was able to transfer after the UNION caused layoffs to my career and uprooted us twice).

What have you done with your career? It doesn't appear very dynamic. The best you can do is support the union.

It's clear that the only reason that you are such a huge supporter is because your husband is part of union leadership.

Success for the union lines YOUR pocketbook more than the average union member. By doing union work instead of flying, he gets to be home more often and you benefit.

You have a personal agenda for your support. It has nothing to do with the industry.

Seriously? You don't think the wife of a military man is dynamic?

Interesting since B19 said he was part of the fractional FOARC committee, and the list of members is public domain (see below). My guess is that B19 is either Darnell Martins or Gary Hart -- it's a toss-up IMO.

Members of FOARC

David Harrington – Airbus Industries
Gary Arber – Alpha Flying
Michael Pittard – Aviation Charter Services
Thomas Ciotti – Aviation Resource Management
Lee D. Monson – Boeing
Dennis Keith – Bombardier Business Jet
Frederick Gevalt, III – The Air Charter Guide
Geoff Parker – British Civil Aviation Authority
William Yek – DaimlerChrysler
Patricia Thomas – Department of Transportation
Dayton Lehman – Department of Transportation
Paul Stinebring – Emerson Electric
Richard G. Smith, III – Executive Jet Aviation
Katherine Perfetti – Federal Aviation Administration
Edward Kammerer – Fleet Capital Leasing
Darnell Martins – Flight Options
Ed Bolen – General Aviation Manufacturers Association (GAMA)
W. W. Boisture, Jr. – Gulfstream
Joseph Corrao – Helicopter Association International
Marc Fruchter – Marc Fruchter Aviation
Andrew Cebula – National Air Transportation Association (NATA)
John W. Olcott – National Business Aviation Association (NBAA)
James C. Christiansen, FOARC Chairman – TAG Aviation USA, Inc.
Donald Baldwin – Texaco
Trevor Owen – Transport Canada
Gary Hart – Raytheon TravelAir
Timothy McSwain – U. S. Aviation Underwriters Group

I was waiting till someone dug up that list.
He is not Gary, as Gary's grammar is "unmistakable" :D.

I sure hope :uzi: he outed himself. Now that would be funny! :laugh:

Just start googleing names.

Last edited:
When isn't he? If he isn't posting Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt, what he says is False, Unreliable, and Dumb....:rolleyes: On top of that it's irrelevant to the situation faced by the fractional pilots and what is currently happening in their lives. The Options pilots have chosen to organize their collective efforts to work under a contract so to continually push his anti-union FUD down their throats is disrespectful of their right to self-determination and constitutes harassment. That's why so many board members have put him on their ignore lists.

Declare your personal space a FUD-Free Zone.... give Fudspinners the boot

Thanks Guitar Guy! To quote our friend, Realityman, "I'm just keeping it real".

Make sure you google Darnell Martens (not Martins) since his last name was misspelled in the FOARC list. Seems Martens was even involved in some sort of a White House scandal in 1993 before he landed at Flight Options -- see story here. He's now the CEO of Vitesse Flight Partners.

Is that you, B19?

Latest resources

Back