Flight Options Union Drive Strengthening

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bring it

Well runner as I said I truly do welcome you to do a side by side comparison of what the TA gives the NJ pilots vs. what the Options pilots have. Bring that back with you and we will discuss how you find a Options pilot benefits with out a contract. I have no illusion that a union and a contract will be a cure all or make Options a utopia in which to work. I do believe that it will make it a much better place for me and future pilots at Options to earn a living.

As far as ratification goes my guess is it will pass by 75% or better.

Phoenix
CONTRACT ASAP

ultrarunner said:
....blah....blah...blah...

that's the spirit Phoenix...a union will save you...

Netjets gets a TA, that's not even ratifed yet, and all the world is good...

...you are WAY behind on your current events as it pertains to union representation, and how good it's been for employee groups as of late....

but that's ok....

...you belive what you want to believe...

I'll give you the benefit that you're simply ignorant....

night night

gunfyter said:
Well Runner,

I guess he should just cast his fate to the hands of management...

"And then the Vulture eats you..."

You should recognize that as an Ultra-marathoner

I do.

I just haven't seen many examples in the last couple of years that leads me down the path that the union is going to help my cause.

ultrarunner said:
I do.

I just haven't seen many examples in the last couple of years that leads me down the path that the union is going to help my cause.

Then you have not done what I suggested regarding the TA. Read It. After you have done this tell me where a Options pilot is better off then he would be with the NJ TA.

Phoenix
CONTRACT ASAP

cosmotheassman said:
People that want unions, well, need unions.... Ponder that thought...
Really?? Nothing gets past you!:rolleyes:

Now you ponder that one Socrates.

Phoenix said:
Then you have not done what I suggested regarding the TA. Read It. After you have done this tell me where a Options pilot is better off then he would be with the NJ TA.

Phoenix
CONTRACT ASAP
He won't read it. Even if he DID read it, he would still bitch about _____. (fill in the blank) For he is truly "ignorant." (as he referred to you in an earlier post) Just let him lie in his own pile of dung...he likes it there, warm and comfortable, softly mumbling to himself...blah blah blah.

Hey Waka!

I meant its people that probably should be fired can't be because of a union; therefore, they need the union to keep their jobs. I'm not totally against a union but, they can be counterproductive.

cosmotheassman said:
People that want unions, well, need unions.... Ponder that thought...

Couldn't agree more.

Latest resources

Back