Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IP076

That's right, you're....
Quick Question about Flight Options posted Mins.

Is the 100 Turbine Required or Preferred?

I've got a friend with about 2500 TT and 1300 Multi but no turbine who's thinking about applying.

Just wondering if anyones got any info on it.

Thanks

Flight Options

The 100 turbine is required from what I have been told. To improve your friends chances, I would suggest that he find a "Flight Options Friend" to walk his stuff in.

Fligt Options time frames?

I met all requirements and sent in resume over 4 weeks ago...no word of any sort yet.

How long do the initial steps take (FO reply to resume; being sent an application, etc.)?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Fly Safe.

Resume

If a friend did not walk your resume in you will probably wait forever to hear from FO. I don't know of anyone that has been called straight off the street without a little help from a current employee.

Good luck, be patient it is a great place to work.

I'm pretty sure the 100 turbine thing is an ABSOLUTE minimum, with most people having significant jet or PIC turbine time. With the pilot market as it is right now, I would say that somebody with those times will probably not get a response - but how could it hurt to try? Tell your friend to send in a resume! He doesn't stand a chance if he never applies.

Tell him not to limit his job search to one fractional, either. Apply to all that he is interested in.

F O friend

I have jumped thrpugh every hoop possible in trying to get on with FO...Does anyone out there want to be MY FO friend?...Please?...

Latest resources

Back