Flight Options Pros

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gump88

I had a very nice dinner with a Flight Options crew in upper Michigan this week. We had some great conversation and solved ALL of the fractional industry's problems.....haha We even survived riding around in that old van!!!!

Thanks guys! I enjoyed meeting you!!!!!!!!

gump

Hey Gump--it was a pleasure all around. Did you ever get fixed? By the way--where's my Corona?!!! How does the news about your old job starting up again affect you? Amazing how things change so fast!

Be Safe!

Apeman said:
Hey Gump--it was a pleasure all around. Did you ever get fixed? By the way--where's my Corona?!!! How does the news about your old job starting up again affect you? Amazing how things change so fast!

Be Safe!

We ended up getting a new plane the next day. Some other crew got stuck with our broke bird. I was glad to get the hell out of there!!

The news about Midway is interesting but doesn't affect me. I wouldn't consider leaving this gig to go back. It will be interesting to see how they plan on adding those furloughed USAir pilots to the seniority list!!

You guys fly safe and next time bring some SKOAL and we'll talk about getting that Corona! hahaha

gump:D

Latest resources

Back