Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
QOL_is_great:):

Thanks for the directives:

1. spend some time outside the military playground...

2. ya can not supply negative comment from side of the industry unless you've worked within it.

3. I read the post as saying if other industry's can fire or have the CEOs held responsible then why not in aviation.

1. I have spent time in business and in life outside my "playground". You shouldn't have assumed otherwise, you know how that makes you look...;)
2. Re-read my post, I didn't "supply negative comment".

3. Any industry can fire their CEO. If the CEO acts outside of the law or the governing regulations, they can be held responsible. The real meat of my comment was a simple commentary on any desire by brokeflyer to make bad management "illegal".

I've re-read some of your other posts, and I don't percieve you to be a particularly snide or snarky individual on these boards. I think you might have read more into my post than was there.

From what I can tell, we work for the same company. I look forward to meeting you somewhere else as I can tell we'll be able to actually talk about more than the three Fs.:D

John

JetPASS in 20% cheaper b/c of no middleman. I thought CS and FLEX use their own sales force, maybe Marquis is the only middleman in the group? I might be wrong.

You cannot be "competitve"(aka cheap). Flops has already proved that. You must charge the proper amount, and the smaller they get by downsizing, they get more and more INefficient because you have to move the planes further between REVENUE flights.

THIS PLAN is DOA..........

It will pull in revenue for awhile, it will plug some holes a ship with many. But in the longrun the "competitive" plan is DOA.

ABONDON SHIP IF YOU CAN AS I HAVE SAID NOW FOR 24 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!

Yaaawwwnnn.....

Yep Net your right we should all just give up and do what you say.....hey being wrong for 2 years is ok....we have been dead before and made it....so get off your box and go do your job and STFU. I will do the same....peace.

Yep Net your right we should all just give up and do what you say.....hey being wrong for 2 years is ok....we have been dead before and made it....so get off your box and go do your job and STFU. I will do the same....peace.

this here is why you dont have a contract. This is a guy who will still take off with max tailwind out of ksun, just to "get the job done."

If those on furlough left 24 months ago like i preached they would be here at Netjets with a job fool.

stupid is, as a stupid does Mr. Goose
icon24.gif

WOW…..Doing my job means flying like a professional pilot. I do my job safely, professionally and economically. You start jumping up and down on your box telling the world I fly Illegal. Well sir, you can kiss my white ass….you don’t know me or anything about FLOPS..other than what you hear. We don’t have a contract yet, but we are working on it everyday. So keep on telling us how we are going to fail, NJ is doing good and im happy none of your pilots are out on the street. I pray for all the families near the bottom that they never have to suffer like my brothers and sisters are now. But you seem to love their misery just because they didn’t listen to the all mighty NETFLIER!!! You reap what you sow buddy…..you should change your name to 5%er….your giving the rest of the outstanding NJ pilots a black eye…..when you’re the one who needs to get one….

Fly safe

Agreed! Netflier is an embarrassment.

Being the largest with the best contract is no guarantee. Look at TWA & PAN AM, the largest and best paying airlines in the 60s & 70s, where are they now?

What is the point of rubbing it in anyway. 2 yrs seniority is still junior by a long shot, so I would tread lightly if I were you! Feel lucky that whatever decision you made for yourself is still working out for you and hope that it will continue to do so in the future. Stop acting like an idiot, people have enough stress in their lives without your kind of insensitive gloating.

Guys dont settle for anything less than 100% of what you feel you earned, deserve, etc.. I personally didnt have the stomache to wait out flops when another offer came along nearly 4 years ago. I respect you guys for sticking it out.

I have reservations regarding the long term viability of flops ( especially so many of my fliends are on the street) BUT DO NOT FINANCE the weight of this company on your backs do not accept less than 100%

Hang in there guys !!! fly safe...

You are right, we are done financing this company and subsidizing our owners on our backs. For the past 6 months the company in my opinion has been dragging out negotiations. Our owners were leaving in record numbers and the new management knew that they had to make a change. Change happened with regards to crew meals, domiciles and the elimination of training contracts. They even got 8 TA's done in one week after our crews showed them we were still ticked off with the slow pace of negotiations. Well, since then our owners are happy and the mass exoduss of owners has subsided. As a result, the company feels that they can drag the negotiations out a lot further for more subsidised labor. They haven't even gotten a single TA in over 6 months. How can we go from 8 in one week to none in 6 months. This contract could be done tomorrow if the company really wanted it to be.

A loyal dog can only be kicked so many times until it will finaly turn around and bite the master. A lot of people in my circle are not going to singn off on a crappy contract with minimal pay increases. Now that this thing appears to be dragging on till this summer and beyond, retro pay is now a must for my group.

You are right, we are done financing this company and subsidizing our owners on our backs. For the past 6 months the company in my opinion has been dragging out negotiations. Our owners were leaving in record numbers and the new management knew that they had to make a change. Change happened with regards to crew meals, domiciles and the elimination of training contracts. They even got 8 TA's done in one week after our crews showed them we were still ticked off with the slow pace of negotiations. Well, since then our owners are happy and the mass exoduss of owners has subsided. As a result, the company feels that they can drag the negotiations out a lot further for more subsidised labor. They haven't even gotten a single TA in over 6 months. How can we go from 8 in one week to none in 6 months. This contract could be done tomorrow if the company really wanted it to be.

A loyal dog can only be kicked so many times until it will finaly turn around and bite the master. A lot of people in my circle are not going to singn off on a crappy contract with minimal pay increases. Now that this thing appears to be dragging on till this summer and beyond, retro pay is now a must for my group.

Hope I am wrong but I cant see FLOPS giving retro pay to you guys..Good luck with that one

Latest resources

Back