• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options Pilots Message Board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This probably will not come across right, but does everyone have to start on the King Air? I noticed on their job announcement that they are only hiring for King Airs and small jets. I guess it would be bad to apply and then turn down a King Air offer.

Does FO dead head like NJ?

New Hire

If you have some good jet time you would have a reasonable chance of starting in a jet. But that would be as an FO and in one of the small cabin jets.

Come visit us at our board

See ya

How long is upgrade running?

What are near future hiring plans? (The company website says hiring pilots, but wondering if that's current info)

Thanks a lot!!!

Someone on another thread hinted that Flight Options isn't doing so hot, and may go bankrupt. I didn't think it was true. Is it?

Well I don't know if you are aware but the teamsters are have been trying and are still trying very hard to organize the Flight options pilots. Before the merger of FO and RTA there was much posted by the people that benefit from this type of misinformation about FO and our imminent collapse. This is all primarily Teamsters/disgruntled RTA pilots misinformation. We are doing very well and will continue to prosper along with the fastest growing segment of the aviation world.

Fly Safe

Latest resources

Back