Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options Phenoms - What's the latest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

On Your Six

So, what's the latest on FLOPS and its introduction of the Phenoms to the fleet? I think I saw one at TEB a few weeks back - very nice looking... How many Phenoms in the fleet thus far? How are the pilots and pax liking them?

Also, are the older Beechjets going to get the PL21 and engine upgrades or is that decision still in flux?

So, what's the latest on FLOPS and its introduction of the Phenoms to the fleet? I think I saw one at TEB a few weeks back - very nice looking... How many Phenoms in the fleet thus far? How are the pilots and pax liking them?

Also, are the older Beechjets going to get the PL21 and engine upgrades or is that decision still in flux?

The silence is deafening... So, I guess the airplane ain't well received.

Any update on the Phenom program at FLOPS?

So, what's the latest with FLOPS and its Phenom 300 program? I think I heard one recently - ATC even asked about it.

How many do you currently have, how many coming this year, and how do the pilots like flying it (gotta be better than flying the Beechjet)?

Saw N304FL in Scottsdale yesterday and N305FL in FLL last month. 305 was using its registration as a callsign, on a domestic flight. Maybe not yet delivered ?

Latest resources

Back