• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options Negotiations Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I did see something about it earlier. To be frank, I'm very surprised by Hoffa letting go. The black helicopter, conspiracy-theorist in me has questions......

Perhaps those cards--82% and still coming in--helped Hoffa to see the light? Maybe he realized that bad press (if they made trouble) was the last thing the Teamsters needed? And a quiet separation could help them prevent a domino effect, right? Add to that the fact that NJASAP is led by smart, articulate pilots who are good at negotiating and were more than willing to do the right thing by the Options side of 1108 and it all makes sense. That said, please keep your fingers crossed.... ;)

Could we perhaps, just this once, keep a thread CLOSE to on topic? There are threads galore about NJASAP and what a wonderful thing unity is (if you happen to believe splintering of the fractional pilots is a sign of "unity"), but I digress...

It is just starting to get ugly, folks. BT's e-mail is pure posturing. There will be much more FUD to follow. These e-mails will backfire on them and only serve to further unite FlOps pilots.

Remember the hostages. Remember your Tier 3 domicile, or those who lost them. Think of our lost compensation and loss of benefits. Think of MS , SA, et al pi$$ing away business with their horrid management practices. Contemplate all of this when you have your 0400 wakeup for the 0500 crew rot.

Could we perhaps, just this once, keep a thread CLOSE to on topic? There are threads galore about NJASAP and what a wonderful thing unity is (if you happen to believe splintering of the fractional pilots is a sign of "unity"), but I digress...

It is just starting to get ugly, folks. BT's e-mail is pure posturing. There will be much more FUD to follow. These e-mails will backfire on them and only serve to further unite FlOps pilots.

Remember the hostages. Remember your Tier 3 domicile, or those who lost them. Think of our lost compensation and loss of benefits. Think of MS , SA, et al pi$$ing away business with their horrid management practices. Contemplate all of this when you have your 0400 wakeup for the 0500 crew rot.

I agree...that's why I BLOCKED NJW along with B-19. The inane propaganda of BOTH is of no purpose or interest to me whatsoever. I like to keep up on ALL aspects of the aviation industry (you NEED to especially now) with other pilots.

To do this, it should be easy here to find the info in its appropriate topic, but these 2 incessant spamming outsiders made that difficult...
At least until I put them and a select few other trolls on ignore. I highly recommend it to all. Brings much sanity back to the boards, and increases the IQ level of the board dramatically.

As for corporate scum like BT and MS, we in the pilot profession need to also work across the entire aviation industry to publicly "out" these company raiding tactics and create a public outcry until something is done to stop them. These 2 goons see what is going on at the majors level and think they can pull the same crap. We need to stop them by stopping those on a larger scale that they are attempting to imitate. Make the outrage so public and so big that change is DEMANDED by everyone.

First things first, I think it's good news that the gloves are coming off the FLOPS. If any of the Options pilots were still on the fence the latest onslaught of FUD should show them who's really on their side. When MS and his cronies pull out all the stops and throw their worst at you, it means the end is within sight. All you have to do is dig in your heels and hang on. Then they'll realize they can't break you and get serious about finishing up the contract.

Sorry, Pro, it was a brief aside and still the subject is related to your negotiations. It takes money to make money and that certainly applies to contract battles. Billboards, flyers, ads, picketing, etc. gets expensive. I thought you guys would be pleased that the Ops pilots are inheriting a LOT of money from the NJ pilots. Your group will also be getting their own office and help in setting it up. I fail to see how making your group financially stronger and more efficient can be viewed as "splintering", especially as the agreement calls for NJASAP and 1108 to work together on future endeavors. NJW

I agree...that's why I BLOCKED NJW along with B-19. His prerogative certainly. The inane propaganda of BOTH is of no purpose or interest to me whatsoever. Then why not skip the insults? :rolleyes: Considering that the majority of frac pilots are unionized, discussions about union affairs are to be expected, especially during contract negotiations. I like to keep up on ALL aspects of the aviation industry (you NEED to especially now) with other pilots. I agree. Being married to a fractional pilot means that I need to understand what is happening in this industry because it directly impacts my life. That's why I began posting here.

To do this, it should be easy here to find the info in its appropriate topic, but these 2 incessant spamming outsiders made that difficult... B19 is an outsider, but I am not. Is Voice a frac pilot? He doesn't identify himself as one. If he isn't then he has less of a tie to the fractional industry than I do. At least until I put them and a select few other trolls on ignore. Which just goes to prove that the system does work and it is easy to find the info one is looking for. He shouldn't have waited so long to use the ignore function. I highly recommend it to all. Me, too. I use it to filter FUD but I read everything else....even my bad press...:eek: Luckily those posters are normally few and far between--present FUD campaign by B19 excepted. Brings much sanity back to the boards, and increases the IQ level of the board dramatically. Wasn't Voice the one who had to ask directions for using the ignore function? If so, his IQ remark seems rather hypocritical...:erm:

As for corporate scum like BT and MS, we in the pilot profession need to also work across the entire aviation industry to publicly "out" these company raiding tactics and create a public outcry until something is done to stop them. These 2 goons see what is going on at the majors level and think they can pull the same crap. We need to stop them by stopping those on a larger scale that they are attempting to imitate. Make the outrage so public and so big that change is DEMANDED by everyone.

I had the impression that Voice was anti-union, but it seems that the worthy, albeit ambitious, PR campaign he'd like to see is just the type of expensive, organized effort that unions are better suited for compared to individual pilots. Perhaps one of you guys can suggest that to him? That is, if you don't mind winding up in his doghouse for posting "inane propaganda"....:rolleyes: :D

Bob can babble all the crap he wants. He does not own FLOPS and he will not make the final decision on this issue. Until the last day comes. CONTRACT or CLOSE the DOORS.

Bob send us more! I am LMAO! You ask Why?

1) You have known for two years that Flight Options needed to match Net Jets or at least come very very very close . So quit crying poverty! ....

Good point, Cougar! Shares figured out how to increase their pilots' wages pretty quick -- after both the 2005 and the 2007 NJA pay raises. It looks like MS has a motivation problem and needs a forceful nudge. I recommend a black boot. Hang in there! NJW

Latest resources

Back