Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Awww, I'm gonna tell Daddy

fogrunner said:

Discussion pertaining to Aviation Interviews ONLY. All other infomation should be on the AMB.

So why are you obsessing over FLOPS guys leaving, and entertaining other questions/posts? ...Not to mention the fact that rather than creating a thread title similar to the effect of "Gemini Hiring/Interview Info", you chose an antagonizing title, that I guess we should just ignore? Then you get angry because I post actual news articles and documents about the company so other readers have the full circle of info about the company you expect them to drop their surrent jobs for? Wow, talk about double standards...They better start pulling 98% of the threads on this subject, I guess. Get real...If I was agreeing with you, you'd encourage this thread for months. Talk about transparent

Last edited:
Hey Voice-

What color is FLOPS kool-aid? I would love to be able to drink some. Man, you must have had some really crappy jobs before Flight Options if you think this gig is a good one.

matchthehatch said:
Hey Voice-

What color is FLOPS kool-aid? I would love to be able to drink some. Man, you must have had some really crappy jobs before Flight Options if you think this gig is a good one.

Nope...No Kool-aid here, yet another word twist game I see...
Just someone who sees that it's even WORSE at NJA, and wants better than IBT. Did NJA ALWAYS make such low wages? Surely no one would have gone there to begin with if that were the case. Thanks, but I'd like to go in the OTHER direction paywise. Contrary to popular belief (and what the IBT Kool-Aid drinker/witch hunters would want you to to believe), IBT is NOT the only option in unions. As I said, if it were, THAT's when it's time to quit.

:rolleyes: ANYWAY---I certainly am not miserable enough to spend all day, everyday rehashing this subject...so bash away, make paranoid accusations...we'll see whose view was based in reality at voting time. I'm out...Have fun with your creative distractions and witch hunts.

Last edited:
NOW FOR SOMETHING POSITIVE!!!!

To the March MD-11 new-hires welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy it.
I am a little jealous, you guys will get paid to sleep in the bunks. Dozing for Dollars...
Good, down to earth folks here at Gemini, congrats on the interview, and the call.

MD-11 Freighter Background

The MD-11 Freighter design is based on the extensive knowledge gained from experience designing and producing the DC-8, DC-10 and KC-10 freighter. The airplane is part of the advanced MD-11 wide-cabin, three-engine jetliner family produced by the Long Beach Division of Boeing Commercial Airplanes.

MD-11 Freighter advantages include low cost of acquisition, extended intercontinental nonstop range, lower fuel burn per trip, unrestricted over-water operation, and up to 44 percent more below-deck revenue pallet or container cargo capacity.

In addition to modern aerodynamics, cockpit and power plants, the MD-11 freighter offers higher take-off weights, permitting increased cargo payload.

The all-cargo MD-11F provides the capacity for 202,100-pound (91,670 kilograms) gross payloads and has a 98.25-inch (249.5 centimeters) maximum stack height. Located in the forward fuselage, the MD-11 cargo door is 140 inches (356 centimeters) wide by 102 inches (259 centimeters) high.

The freighter's main cabin will hold up to 15,530 cubic feet (440 cubic meters) of palletized cargo. Its lower compartments will hold an additional 5,566 cubic feet (158 cubic meters) of containerized or bulk cargo. All standard industry containers can be accommodated side-by-side in the lower deck.

Last edited:
Congratulations to all the new-hires at Gemini.

Now why won't they call me?

Latest resources

Back