• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
300 hours multi-engine and 100 hours multi-engine

300 hours multi-engine and 100 hours multi-engine
turbine... Wow!

MS it tryen to turn FLOPS into Chautauqua. Wait until the owners find out.

Of course since we are "Nothin but a bunch of overpaid buss drivers" to him, it's not surprising.

Even though it would be nice to have some numbers below me on the seniority list (last number for almost 2 years)... don't come here.

I've done other part 135, 121, and 91 jobs, and this one has been my biggest regret. Although many people are trying to improve it here, this is not the place to be with so many other opportunities out there.

IIIRC, didn't we have a very high percentage of "no shows" in the last hiring class a couple years back? I think history is about to repeat itself. Jobs certainly weren't as plentiful then as they are now. The hiring pool is small, and this is one of the least desirable jobs to be had at the moment.

I'll echo the advice: For the next year or so, go anywhere but Flight Options. You won't be happy here.

I too would have to agree with the others that if you are looking at Flight Options keep looking.
With all of the problems going on you are better off at another fractional.

I too have many years invested at Flight Options and am willing to hold out for another 8 or 9 months then I will be looking for a career job like many others.

If you have a pulse, go ANYWHERE else!

If you have any DECENCY, go anywhere else. You'll find yourself about as welcome here as a pesky neighbor getting involved in a domestic quarrel.

We're sorting out our problems. We'll call you when we're ready to visit.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back