• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options GIV - Still Operating?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whatever happened to the 2 female pilots that taxiied one Legacy into the other Legacy at CGF?

Rumor was that a CP had carnal knowledge of one of them and she was back online right away......

:confused:

Why did you feel the need to point out their sex? If they had been males, would you have highlighted that as well? I doubt it.

No one gives a rat's ass about a rumor you have heard unless you can back it up with some facts.

I wonder if the guys flying OPT181 - operating on Flight Options 135 certificate - are aware that they're not in compliance with the requirements of the GOM? If I were them, I'd be asking a LOT of questions of their CP - such as how they're supposed to be complying with 135.379...

Anyone have an idea as to what the pay is for that crew flying the GIV? I heard a rumor a couple of months ago about the pay and the numbers were extremely low even for K. Ricci. Just curious if any knew the exact numbers.

Last edited:
Don't you love paying those unions dues ..
And feel so good about your return on investment ???

How far are you from the bottom .....

Shanes,

Of course without any knowledge of what our "Pathetic Union Leadership" has negotiated in our now complete scope article, you really are lacking the big picture, aren't you? BTW everyone knows who you are. You might notice the conspicuous lack of responses your posts generate. No one respects the opinions of someone who would rat out a fellow pilot.

BTW a little bird told me our "Pathetic Union Leadership" has already arranged the return of several of our hostages. So stick that in your pipe...

HB

Who are are the "return of several of our hostages" that you speaketh. Go ahead and proudly display their names, we probably would know them.
I know of a few that the Union has turned their backs on. This is why many pilots have stopped paying dues.
Dubinski is being paid to heard the sheep and keep them quiet while Ricci does what he wants.
If Ricci brings in a few more pilots to fly the planes he wont care about a strike, Dubinski will continue to tell you it is OK and things are great.

Flight Options pilots have been played by management and the Union consultant.

Latest resources

Back