• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight instructors need for FIT Aviation in Melbourne, Fl

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone looking to CFI near chicago area....heard today that waukegan wings needs like 5-10 people now. Dont know anything about em......
Possibly new owner just in...
Don't know how busy it is but just throwin' the info out there for anyone near chicago...

http://www.waukeganwings.com/

What? You don't mention the Florida Air program? Did they finally stop flying those miserable bratty, barfing, junk food addicts?

flyflorida2001 said:
FIT Aviation (Florida Tech) is looking for flight instructors for the upcoming semester and year. Qualified Applicants will need CFI and CFII and be available to beign work January 3, 2006.

If interested please send a resume to:
FIT Aviation
Attn: Jason Maceyunas
640 Harry Sutton Rd
Melbourne, FL 32901

Good pay and possible benefits. Fly 20-40 hours per week.

I am a current instructor and just wanted to put the word out there. We need people. Be prepared for a rather indepth interview as we require instructors to be VERY knowledgable.
whats the pay rate??

Flystr8 said:
whats the pay rate??

See post #10. Pay seems reasonable, especially considering the guaranteed students that the program will bring you. Had the last regime still been in charge there I would have recommended avoiding it at any price (as I did). Fortunately it sounds like things are much better there now.

FIT Aviation (Florida Tech) is looking for flight instructors for the upcoming semester and year. Qualified Applicants will need CFI and CFII and be available to beign work in August 2006.

If interested please send a resume to:
FIT Aviation
Attn: Jason Maceyunas
640 Harry Sutton Rd
Melbourne, FL 32901

Good pay and possible benefits. Fly 20-40 hours per week.

I am a current instructor and just wanted to put the word out there. We need people. Be prepared for a rather indepth interview as we require instructors to be VERY knowledgable.

I dont live in melbourne, but i was in the area this week, one of the stops on my weekend of leisure. Stopped by Icabods (sp?), Main St, and Tropics. Not bad from what I saw. My buddy is a computer wheel at Harris, has a great condo, beach front, off A1A. You wouldnt be living there on 15 bucks an hour though.

Just a heads up. If anybody from FIT (or anywhere else for that matter) needs a place to crash/rent in the Space Coast area send me a PM. I have a 2/2 condo available about 3 blocks from the sand. Indiatlantic Blvd west of A1A.

pay now starts at 15/hr and goes up to 20/hr....realisticly you would be at 18 by the end of one year. Unilike 18/hr at a regional with 75 hrs / mth you can easily make a LOT more. Most instuctors average 25 to 35 hours per week. Some who actively search for flights work more like 35-45 (yes...thats overtime baby!!). It not gonna make you a rich man but you can live on it without a huge problem.

Latest resources

Back