Flight Instructors forced to wear epaulates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ummm, no guess again.

Oh wow! yuou work for republic then I should have known with that E190 on your info. Then you've stepped on the necks of midwest, frontier, and the rest of the regional industry so you shouldn't be judging anyone else.

Last edited:
Obviously not on duty? You don't even know if he's a flight instructor, do you? You don't know who he is, where he works, or what he does. This being the case, you have absolutely no idea if he's on duty.

He was a flight instructor on or off duty, looking like an idiot in public.

He was a flight instructor on or off duty, looking like an idiot in public.

Really? How do you know this? You have no idea who the rider is, where he works, or if he's a pilot at all. Guesswork and speculation is the hallmark of unprofessionalism...which suits you and your judgementalism well.

Do you wear a stiff collar to hold up your big head on your long neck? To look so far down on others, it's truly a wonder that you can see past your long nose; the one you stick so far into other's business.

I always pull a superman when I off duty.
I wouldn't wear anything that told the world I worked for gheyjhets either. Must be embarassing to be Hulas's lead felcher, huh? Should be embarassed, not to mention if a Trans States girl F/O sees you in your felching outfit, you could get a solid whooping and be left behind a dumpster bleeding from your butt.
PBR

i wouldn't wear anything that told the world i worked for gheyjhets either. Must be embarassing to be hulas's lead felcher, huh? Should be embarassed, not to mention if a trans states girl f/o sees you in your felching outfit, you could get a solid whooping and be left behind a dumpster bleeding from your butt.
Pbr

lol...

Really? How do you know this? You have no idea who the rider is, where he works, or if he's a pilot at all. Guesswork and speculation is the hallmark of unprofessionalism...which suits you and your judgementalism well.

Do you wear a stiff collar to hold up your big head on your long neck? To look so far down on others, it's truly a wonder that you can see past your long nose; the one you stick so far into other's business.

Yea it is everyone's business when you represent them and the company wherever you wear the standard issue monkey suit. I'm sorry that you don't realize that.

I'm sorry that you don't realize that.

Realize it? Unfortunately, you're foolish enough to believe it.

When you one day grow up and find something else to do aside from being the uniform police for operators for whom you don't work (and with which you have no connection), and one day when you bother to substantiate your facts (of which you as yet have none), you may not post so foolishly.

Do you carry a ruler to ensure that each pilot at the terminal or FBO wears their wings the requisite distance above their pocket, that their gig line is straight, and that the shade of blue in their unpleated uniform pants matches the company specification? Do you do that, or are you simply selective regarding who's business it is into which you decide to inject yourself.

You've failed to answer the question, so it bears asking again; how do you know this individual was a pilot? A flight instructor? Off-duty? For whom did this alleged instructor work? You haven't replied thus far because you really don't know.

You're too busy sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, in this case the motorcycle seat of the alleged instructor, that you really don't need facts. After all, isn't it so much more professional for you to go off half-cocked pass judgement outside your area of concern, and mind someone else's business?

Do this: find out who it is for whom this person you saw works. Report them. Protect us all from this terrible slight on our collective reputation. After all, you think you're the man for the job; you're the one willing to butt in where you don't belong. You might as well push it as far as you can go. Why stop at passing judgment regarding things that don't concern you, when you can really inject yourself well beyond your bounds? Go for it. You know you want to, don't you?

The problem is that you really have no idea where to begin, as you don't know who it is for whom this person worked, what they do, or any other tidbit remotely related to the facts. You saw someone on a motorcycle, rushed to judgment, and had to rush here to the internet to tell us all.

Does your head come with it's own satellite system, or perhaps just some small moons? It's certainly getting big enough. You're already judge and jury. Have you considered hiring out as executioner?

Latest resources

Back