Flight Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

luvjascha

Can anyone provide some insight and/or experiences at Flight Express based out of Orlando, FL? I've just been offered a class date.

Much appreciated!

My former instructor went through them for about nine months, He said it was good experience and also made him more competitive for the Regionals.......Long story Short--Get In, Get The Time, And get Gone, They pretty much know what you're there for.

I worked for 'em. Overall, the experience was positive. If you're low on multi-engine time and low on money, they're a good option. When the economy is doing well, expect to sit in the C-210 for 6-9mos before the getting the Baron. If the economy is slow, expect to sit in the C-210 for 12-18mos. Feel free to PM me with questions.

luvjascha said:
Can anyone provide some insight and/or experiences at Flight Express based out of Orlando, FL? I've just been offered a class date.

Much appreciated!

So you interviewed with a company you know nothing about? Intresting!

i was just thinking the same thing... and they hired you. You will not get so lucky again is my guess. Use the search feature, lots and lots of FE stuff. Good luck

Latest resources

Back