• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Flight Express

luvjascha

Total Time
Can anyone provide some insight and/or experiences at Flight Express based out of Orlando, FL? I've just been offered a class date.

Much appreciated!

dueguard1

ROTT MAN 4 LIFE!!!
Total Time
Un Mil
My former instructor went through them for about nine months, He said it was good experience and also made him more competitive for the Regionals.......Long story Short--Get In, Get The Time, And get Gone, They pretty much know what you're there for.

jafo20

Total Time
some
I worked for 'em. Overall, the experience was positive. If you're low on multi-engine time and low on money, they're a good option. When the economy is doing well, expect to sit in the C-210 for 6-9mos before the getting the Baron. If the economy is slow, expect to sit in the C-210 for 12-18mos. Feel free to PM me with questions.

Whiskerbizkit

Inside her \|/
Total Time
luvjascha said:
Can anyone provide some insight and/or experiences at Flight Express based out of Orlando, FL? I've just been offered a class date.

Much appreciated!
So you interviewed with a company you know nothing about? Intresting!

Way2Broke

Total Time
i was just thinking the same thing... and they hired you. You will not get so lucky again is my guess. Use the search feature, lots and lots of FE stuff. Good luck