• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Express Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No problem. I know to an absolute certainty that St. Louis, which is north of the mason-dixon, is extremely, extremely available at this time. The sort of available which would let you more or less pick your run, if you were to take it.

St. Looey would be dandy. Is it still two people to a room during training? Also is it the new rate of $90/day during training? Is it two weeks long? Is world peace possible? Who will win American Idol? Why do people even watch that show? Question?

We need to get Gary in here, this is a little beyond my knowledge. However, off the top of my head I think there are open runs in Nashville, although I'm not sure whether they're baron or 210.

Tenesee has a lot of Baron runs, the 210's out of there are going very senior right now. That could change in a day though. Charlotte is no longer a base, they need to update the website. Atlanta has 2 210 runs out of fty right now they are not open but that could change. There is also a run out of macon i'm not sure if its open.

Along those same lines, what's Cincinnati look like right now? I know someone that has the mins and has been looking at FLX in detail as their next step.

Thanks.

Be here Monday the Feb 5th, finish the 2 weeks training and you can go straight back to LUK.

St. Looey would be dandy. Is it still two people to a room during training? Also is it the new rate of $90/day during training? Is it two weeks long? Is world peace possible? Who will win American Idol? Why do people even watch that show? Question?

Pilot bases available out of training that are north of the Mason Dixon line (or as we flat landers call it, "The Great White North, land of snow and ice."):
MKC, LIT, CPS, LUK.

If you are wanting one of these bases pls PM asap. I can put you there out of training. Class starts Monday Feb 5th at 930am.

Gary

P.S. We watch AI because the cable company found out I was only payig for the basic package.

Last edited:
Not sure what they are like now, but when I was there, LUK had some great runs....easy to make some good money....

how easy is it to get CRG as a base out of training? If I can get that then consider me in. Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back