• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Dept. CLOSED/CLOSING/SHRINKING?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Or maybe their greed has finally come back to hurt them and is taking a valuable company tool (to some) away.

Or maybe you're stereo-typing corporate jet users just like the media?

I would have to say that only a small percentage of trips we do at my company is personal and those are for the CEO only and when that does happen, he pays for the direct operating cost out of his own pockets.

Just curious if anyone knows how JP Morgan Chase's flt dept has managed. I know they were one of the healthier banking companies

Just curious if anyone knows how JP Morgan Chase's flt dept has managed. I know they were one of the healthier banking companies

Another G550 is on order to replace the G5 still in the fleet, and 2 G650's are on order as well.

The current fleet consists of 1 G550, 1 G5, and 2 G450's.

My company just informed me today that they are buying another G-550, chief pilot said that they got a price on it that was unbelievable, owner could not pass it up. I wonder who owned it?

Which s/n?

Or maybe you're stereo-typing corporate jet users just like the media?

I would have to say that only a small percentage of trips we do at my company is personal and those are for the CEO only and when that does happen, he pays for the direct operating cost out of his own pockets.

My company aircraft make no personal trips. Our aircraft are business tools that support our domestic and international operations.

Charlie Gasparino, CNBC, saying how "Lewis Air" has a fleet of 8 aircraft. He said it costs $10,000 an hour to operate the G-550. Said an airline ticket from CLT-NYC is $350. He prides himself on being a "tough reporter."
Guy is out of touch.

Charlie Gasparino, CNBC, saying how "Lewis Air" has a fleet of 8 aircraft. He said it costs $10,000 an hour to operate the G-550. Said an airline ticket from CLT-NYC is $350. He prides himself on being a "tough reporter."
Guy is out of touch.

I saw that...guy isn't out of touch, he's a dumbass.

Latest resources

Back