Flight Dept. CLOSED/CLOSING/SHRINKING?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bragging

Tensions are running at an all time high SIU. No harm-no foul- play on. I think we all just need to get together and drink. Hopefully we can do that without the media and others getting a wedgie.

Blenders on- whadll ya have?

Pepsi had a Challenger 601, they just took delivery on a Global Express.

Are we talking the same company? Pepsi Americas out of MSP got the Global - is that the same as Pepsi?

PepsiAmericas is a regional bottler and distributer.

Pepsi had a Challenger 601, they just took delivery on a Global Express.

Are we talking the same company? Pepsi Americas out of MSP got the Global - is that the same as Pepsi?

I was referring to the Pepsi corporate flt dept @ HPN

Did/does Hilton have any aircraft? Did they sell them off once they merged with Blackstone? If not are they going to relocate them since there closing the Bev Hills office?

But, if you think the average American views a corporate aircraft as a business tool then you're on the wrong planet. To a guy who's lost his job, his house and everything else he's worked hard for, he sees nothing wrong with CEO's flying American, Delta or United. That is the current reality we live in. May as well get used to it.

Here's my theory!!

Corporate uses the jet to get engineers, management, etc. to facilities/stores that they may have in Bum F**k Egypt and may not be serviced by an airline. Take away the company jet and you take away the companies' ability to operate/inspect/manage. Because of this they close the facility/store in lu of a more accessible facility/store and people in BFE lose their jobs.

Maybe instead of getting rid of the company jet because of stupid peoples perceptions, corporate should explain this to Joe the chicken choker or Jane the coffee maker.

Here's my theory!!

Corporate uses the jet to get engineers, management, etc. to facilities/stores that they may have in Bum F**k Egypt that may not be serviced by an airline. Take away the company jet and you take away the companies' ability to operate/inspect/manage. Because of this they close the facility/store in lu of a more accessible facility/store and people in BFE lose their jobs.

Maybe instead of getting rid of the company jet because of stupid peoples perceptions, corporate should explain this to Joe the chicken choker or Jane the coffee maker.

JJEt, while I like your theory I do not think that the public cares about a reasonable answer. Consider this: being wealthy or making a lot of money in this country has suddenly become politically incorrect, and the reason for this is simple, they are jealous, they see corporate jets as another symbol of someones wealth and they are jealous of it. This country is about to be ruined by the politically correct crowd.

Latest resources

Back