• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Computer Geek said:
9010 was great compared to some...

:) ask Oakley

They said that the paint on the rudder of Oakleys airplane was what was causing the uncomanded rudder input. ?? We had a drip on our RAT door that was messing up our ADC's. The drip was in front of the pitot tube.

Go figure.

In 9010 the coffee maker and stove wouldnt work unless you turned on the galley fan on the Baker system. Remember that?

And the hits just keep on coming!

volunteer said:
I don't know the history on that airplane. I do know that this company is very passionate about their business. Professional on every level. They also have engineering types on staff which I think is good when you start digging into the technical parts of the department (i.e. MEL's or maintenance manuals). Prices are very reasonable in my opinion.

Thanks for the info. We will be calling everyone on Monday. It will be good to get this done so we can move onto the next adventure!

If you can throw money at the project and are willing to spend a liitle bit of time working together Assessment Compliance Group can write you an ISBAO manual. They have done this for a number of very large flight departments here in the US whose name you would easily recognize. ACGS is located in Annapolis, MD.

Another group that specializes in manuals is Airline Information Systems out of Oak Harbor, Washington. Don't let the airline in the name throw you, they also have done several very big corporate flight departments. They typically do not subscribe to the ISBAO format

Hesitate to say the costs, but not a lot considering the material covered. Also very proessional looking and the FAA gets all teary eyed when they see them.

Spooky 1 said:
Hesitate to say the costs, but not a lot considering the material covered. Also very proessional looking and the FAA gets all teary eyed when they see them.

Dam...thats funny!

JAA qualified... woo hoo--NOT! :rolleyes:

At least you'll learn the effect of icing on wooden props and how to build a carburator. ;) TC

AA717driver said:
JAA qualified... woo hoo--NOT! :rolleyes:

At least you'll learn the effect of icing on wooden props and how to build a carburator. ;) TC

It will never happen. Our Swiss C/P would never let an "American" fly his plane!

In the mean time we have to jump through the hoops though.

Assesment Compliance Group wrote some. We wrote most of them based on IS-BAO requirements.

So what is the alcohol policy at netjets??

AA717driver said:
Ours was done in house but it's "loosely" based on NetJets. Except the alcohol policy, of course. :p TC

I heard they can't drink on trips. No wonder they're surly. :p TC

Latest resources

Back